>>Reviews >> Accessories >>

Bushnell Laser Rangefinders Accessories Review

Bushnell Laser Rangefinders

1000 yard (915 m) range and 15% smaller than the original Yardage Pro 800. The 6X display and tripod mount make aquistion of small targets easy. With 6 times the sensitivity of the YP400, the Yardage Pro 1000 can range smaller targets, faster, and with the same +/- 1 yard accuracy.

More Products from Bushnell  >>

In The Hole Golf

May 9, 2011

Reviewed by: jizzpants ,  Shoots in the 100s

bushnell

Summary:
i recently decided to invest in this gadget after receiving several monies from the will made from my fellow grandparent, who dramatically (and humourously) past away the other week after being diagnosed with bowel cancer and chronic anus disease. Whilst on my local course, the pleasurable sound of laughing and shouting kiddies caught my attention. Desperate to grab this oppurtunity, i retrieved the bushnell from my basket and set my visions towards the park. Unfortunately the resolution and clarity of these goggles couldn't compare to that of Canon Paed 300x Binocks. Disappointed at the fact i couldn't view little vics, i set about discovering a more purposeful use for this mechanism. After multiple attempts of exploring a better use, the answer lied in the yern containing the ashes of my recently vicked grandparent. a picture of my grandfathers anus was inside and this gave me the idea to bypass the rectal pathway with the magnifying scope. The fit was peter ebdon and no force was needed to insert into my cavity. in summary, a very good bye if you are in need of a butt plug.

willy

willy

April 11, 2011

Reviewed by: Gerrytaz ,  Shoots in the 70s

Bushnell Tour V2

Summary:
I purchased a Bushnell Tour V2 in November 2008 I was not impressed with the products life span. There always seemed to be a problem with the power button it was hard to depress but i did manage to get accurate readings, however over the last 2 years the button got harder to press down to power the laser now it has completely gone just over the 2 year warranty. I contacted Bushnell and as the V2 is a sealed unit it cannot be repaired. I don't think i will be buying another one.

Called UK customer support the person i spoke to just told me this could not be repaired, no apology on behalf of Bushnell that i wasn't satisfied with this product

August 16, 2010

Reviewed by: Mike Messerly ,  Shoots in the 70s

neo

Summary:
Simply would not work. I tried to download the software to a PC but it would not complete. I got it to download to my Mac but it would not allow me to send the course to the unit. Very frustrating.

Worst customer service I have ever experienced with any product(not just golf products). I was on the phone waiting to ask one question for 52 minutes. A women passed me off to another department mid sentence where I waited for 22 more minutes. This company stinks.

December 18, 2009

Reviewed by: Mike ,  Shoots in the 80s

Medalist

Summary:
I purchased another rangefinder on sale for $150, but it lacked the Pinseeker technology and I couldn't effectively range anything smaller than a person. After two rounds with that device, I returned it and bought a Bushnell Medalist. What a difference! I've had the Medalist for about a year now, and it works very well. It's also substantially less expensive than a lot of other golf-specific units on the market.

I can easily range red and white flags well outside 200 yards. If the wind is blowing and the flag is extended a little bit, I can also hit the blue ones at that distance. Inside of 200 yards, it's pretty much any flag, any conditions, because the white flagstick itself can be ranged. Probably wouldn't work as well with black flagsticks, as the reflectivity (including color) of the item you're ranging makes a big difference. I've played a few courses with reflectors built into the flagstick, and on those, the range is unlimited for practical golf purposes. Trees can be hit at 350-450 yards, depending on size and color, and big reflective things, like houses, at much longer ranges.

The Pinseeker technology works as advertised. I seldom have any doubt whether I've hit the pin or a target behind it, but if so, I just purposely range the target behind it, and that lets me know whether I got the pin or not.

The only problem I've ever encountered, and it's a minor one, is when the target is really close to the setting sun. Obviously, you wouldn't want to look through a magnifying device at the sun, but even when it's off-angle enough that it's safe to look in that direction, the glare from the sun can overwhelm the signal bouncing back from the target, and the unit doesn't return a range at all, just like if you point it at the sky and try to range nothing.

This device has greatly improved my game. It's small, light, easy to use, and seems to be fairly rugged. I wish I had bought one of these years ago.

Never used.

July 29, 2008

Reviewed by: MJFGolf ,  Shoots in the 70s

Bushnell Medalist Rangefinder

Summary:
Ok, about two years ago I wrote a review on a less expensive model the Sport 450 that I had received as a gift. Well, I broke down and bought the Medalist version awhile ago, that has the pinseeker technology added. I'm quite happy with this one and would highly recommend it. It's priced in between the Tournament Pinseeker 1500 and the lowest Bushnell Sport models. I think it's more accurate and powerful. Also, with the Pinseeker technology, you instantly know the yardages to the target possibly picked up in back and the pin in front/shorter target. Our pins have these small reflector markers built into them to bounce laser reflectors but you don't even have to have them to work well with this model. I go to other courses and as long as I can hold my hands steady enough to frame the flag in the target circle, it shoots the distance easily. Also uses regular 9v battery instead of 3volt that higher models use.

Only complaint I have is that the battery cover is very flimsy and cracks easily. It still works but is easily dislodged. Seems to be a manufacturiing defect. However, it does not affect the performance of the rangefinder whatsoever!

Bushnell Sport 450; Pinseeker 1500 (both Tournament and Slope editions)