>>Reviews >> Accessories >>

Dalton McCrary Straight Shootin Golf Accessories Review

Dalton McCrary Straight Shootin Golf

Discover the secrets of how to develop the perfect golf swing with Dalton McCrary's Straight Shootin' Golf. This revolutionary golf program will teach you everything you need to know about hitting the golf ball as straight as you can point!!

More Products from Dalton McCrary  >>

December 12, 2013

Reviewed by: garnett h ,  Shoots in the 90s

1997 or 1998

Summary:
Best golf instruction I've had. Does anyone know how to get the straight shooting golf on DVD? My VCR died today and destroyed tape #3 in the process. I can't find a DVD version anywhere.

Customer service was fine when I bought the VHS tapes. Now I'd like to find a DVD version.

Magazines are pretty confusing. Ben Hogan
s book is very good.

August 27, 2013

Reviewed by: Chesney ,  Shoots in the 90s

Straight Talking Golf Digital Download

Summary:
I don`t know what the negative reviews are for ? maybe people just want a quick fix.
Looking on msn search you can quite clearly see that a recent one comes from a rival golfing forum. Oh well hay ho !
I really do like this new video.
I never got chance to own the originals :-(

Anyway, if you want to know how to diagnose your own swing and be able to correct it immediately, then please listen to what this teacher has to say. Recommended 110%

The customer service is very good.

Nick Faldo (who in my opinion copied this version)

August 23, 2013

Reviewed by: George Form ,  Shoots in the 70s

Straight Shootin` Golf

Summary:
I purchased this product in 1997.
I really thought it would be another one of those useless golfing instruction video`s.

I was wrong, it changed the way I played golf forever. Dalton McCrary has a way of teaching the golf swing that no other instructor has ever shown me.

My scores plummeted and I started enjoying my game. I didn`t want to share this new found knowledge with anyone.

I have now purchased the new video, which is even better than the first. It goes over the same teaching method but is more compact and easier to stay concentrated on.

If you are looking for something to de-programme all the bad golfing thoughts in your head, then this will do it. If you want to drastically improve the way you play, this will also do it.

I have been golfing for 36 years and nothing comes close to the simple way to learn golf.

The customer service I have received is absolutely top dollar. Even Dalton McCrary will personally contact you to help out with any problems.

David Leadbetter

August 23, 2013

Reviewed by: Zeph ,  Shoots in the 80s

Straight Talking Golf DVD

Summary:
Don't waste your time and money on this DVD. It will most likely hurt your swing and make it worse. STAY AWAY.

The advice given in this DVD is so far from what I would recommend, that I'm surprised someone believe this DVD to be worth anything.

I can only assume the other people having reviewed in here are fake or does not know anything about golf or the golf swing.

Full review here: http://thesandtrap.com/products/straight-talking-golf-dvd-by-dalton-mccrary/reviews/4775

August 20, 2013

Reviewed by: Richard Greening ,  Scratch Golfer

Summary:
I purchased this video series with my Dad back in 1997 and it taught me how to swing a golf club!
Dalton goes beyond teaching the basics and gives you the 'whys' too so you understand it, he also uses little sayings that are so easy to remember they will stay with you. After watching these videos over the years I tried to take my Golf as far as I could working with several different coaches, I even brought "David Leadbetter Interactive" thinking since the Dalton's videos worked so well for me then image how good the Leadbetter one's will be. Sadly this was not the case, til this day I have never seen or heard Golf instruction taught so simply and well, to the point last year I have come full circle and have gone back to swinging this way and I'm striking it better than ever :-)

Dalton has now re-released this video series and it is now called "Straight Talking Golf"
You can find out more at:
www.straight-talking-golf.com