>>Reviews >> Bags >>

Caddyrack Golf Ultimate Organizer Bags Review

Caddyrack Golf Ultimate Organizer

The Caddyrack is molded in to the bag and does not require any adjustment. The "D" shape top puts your irons right in front of you for easy selection. The head cover gives maximum protection when traveling. No more noise or damage from clubs banging into each other. Five separate, tangle free compartments with special roller clips for your woods. External, easy use putter holder works great and will take oversize grips. Easy to use practical sized pockets provide ample storage.

More Products from Caddyrack Golf  >>

February 19, 2015

Reviewed by: Mike Whaling ,  Shoots in the 90s

Caddyrack cart bag

Summary:
I bought an original Caddyrack cart bag over 12 years ago and will state with absolute certainty that it is the best bag I have ever seen or used! Unfortunately, the product originator has sold his business. The subsequent owner or owners offer an obviously inferior product and appear only interested in reaping maximum dollars by calling this thing "CADDYRACK". I would be willing, indeed happy to pay $500+ for an original design bag, if only one where available. It occurs to me that with customer satisfaction and demand at such an extraordinary level, an entrepreneurial opportunity might exist?
Anyone else interested?

April 10, 2014

Reviewed by: Jack ,  Shoots in the 90s

Original Bag

Summary:
Just want to chime in on how great the original Caddyrack bag is/was! I bought mine years ago and can't tell you how much I love it! It, unfortunately is approaching the end of its useful life, so I went looking for a new one, only to find that you folks have ruined a good thing. Not one of your current models would I consider buying! They're awful! The old bag is/was easily the best bag ever, and if you don't take a hint from me and all the other reviewers, and bring the original design back,...well, please feel free to insult yourself here! Ever hear of that old adage, "if it aint broke, don't fix it!"? Guess not...

To clarify, my 5 stars ratings are for the original bag, not the new ones!

March 3, 2014

Reviewed by: David V Weber Jr ,  Shoots in the 90s

Summary:
The Best Bag I have had, Caddy Rick

February 14, 2014

Reviewed by: Arthur ,  Shoots in the 80s

Caddy Rack Bag build in orgnizer

Summary:
Dear Sir
Please advice where can I see the larger picture of this Golf Bag so I can Order.
Is there any phone number of sales department.
Please advice the phone number, I have some questions

Dear Sir
Is there any phone number of sales department.
Please advice the phone number, I have some questions.Mo phone # 323-228-6307

November 9, 2013

Reviewed by: Vince ,  Shoots in the 80s

Caddyrack

Summary:
Bring back the original Caddyrack cart bag design! You got it right the first time. The new model is awkward. I don't understand the aesthetics of the new model with the slanted rack. The original model was compact, highly functional, and great to look at. I would like to get a new one for myself and son, but won't buy the new one.

Never needed to call customer service. My original product has withstood hundreds of rounds and many years of travel.