>>Reviews >> Bags >>

Caddyrack Golf Ultimate Organizer Bags Review

Caddyrack Golf Ultimate Organizer

The Caddyrack is molded in to the bag and does not require any adjustment. The "D" shape top puts your irons right in front of you for easy selection. The head cover gives maximum protection when traveling. No more noise or damage from clubs banging into each other. Five separate, tangle free compartments with special roller clips for your woods. External, easy use putter holder works great and will take oversize grips. Easy to use practical sized pockets provide ample storage.

More Products from Caddyrack Golf  >>

April 10, 2014

Reviewed by: Jack ,  Shoots in the 90s

Original Bag

Summary:
Just want to chime in on how great the original Caddyrack bag is/was! I bought mine years ago and can't tell you how much I love it! It, unfortunately is approaching the end of its useful life, so I went looking for a new one, only to find that you folks have ruined a good thing. Not one of your current models would I consider buying! They're awful! The old bag is/was easily the best bag ever, and if you don't take a hint from me and all the other reviewers, and bring the original design back,...well, please feel free to insult yourself here! Ever hear of that old adage, "if it aint broke, don't fix it!"? Guess not...

To clarify, my 5 stars ratings are for the original bag, not the new ones!

March 3, 2014

Reviewed by: David V Weber Jr ,  Shoots in the 90s

Summary:
The Best Bag I have had, Caddy Rick

February 14, 2014

Reviewed by: Arthur ,  Shoots in the 80s

Caddy Rack Bag build in orgnizer

Summary:
Dear Sir
Please advice where can I see the larger picture of this Golf Bag so I can Order.
Is there any phone number of sales department.
Please advice the phone number, I have some questions

Dear Sir
Is there any phone number of sales department.
Please advice the phone number, I have some questions.Mo phone # 323-228-6307

November 9, 2013

Reviewed by: Vince ,  Shoots in the 80s

Caddyrack

Summary:
Bring back the original Caddyrack cart bag design! You got it right the first time. The new model is awkward. I don't understand the aesthetics of the new model with the slanted rack. The original model was compact, highly functional, and great to look at. I would like to get a new one for myself and son, but won't buy the new one.

Never needed to call customer service. My original product has withstood hundreds of rounds and many years of travel.

September 20, 2013

Reviewed by: John Moore ,  Shoots in the 100s

Original Caddyrack Golf Bag

Summary:
The original Caddyrack Golf Bag is the best bag I have every owned. There is no other bag that even comes closed to the looks and the funcuionality. The new caddyrack bags look weird with the irons sticking way out of the top of the bag. The original caddyrack bag is initialed with the owners initial and had a head cover with a plastic window that could be opened to withdraw the clubs without removing the head cover. Great in the rain.

Bring back the original Caddyrack bag. Enough said.