>>Reviews >> Bags >>

Caddyrack Golf Ultimate Organizer Bags Review

Caddyrack Golf Ultimate Organizer

The Caddyrack is molded in to the bag and does not require any adjustment. The "D" shape top puts your irons right in front of you for easy selection. The head cover gives maximum protection when traveling. No more noise or damage from clubs banging into each other. Five separate, tangle free compartments with special roller clips for your woods. External, easy use putter holder works great and will take oversize grips. Easy to use practical sized pockets provide ample storage.

More Products from Caddyrack Golf  >>

April 25, 2016

Reviewed by: Todd M ,  Shoots in the 80s

C5,C20,C8,C16 caddyrack,Kahma golf

Summary:
Hi all. Caddyrack is now Kahma Golf. The website for Kahma Golf in the USA is kahmagolf.us.
I have owned 3 of these bags starting with the original brown vinyl model. I now have the latest generation, the C20. In my informed opinion the authentic Caddyrack/Kahma Golf products have improved with every generation. The construction and materials have improved above there already high standards.
I am aware that in the late 2000's there where some counterfeit bags produced in China. Those bags had a problem with the rudder "fingers" that organize the clubs. The rubber broke down leaving the bag useless. If you see a deal that's to good to be true then it probably isn't. Don't buy counterfeit golf stuff.
If you have clubs with a VERY thick top line this bag might not be for you.
If you hate the banging of your clubs while riding in your cart, you will appreciate this bag. BTW I haven't left a club behind since I have had one of these bags, (about 12years). But I've turned around many time for buddies who have lost a wedge.

I have contacted the owner of the company in Australia and he has always help me find a retailer here in the US. Hopefully I can now help him with this review.

None

March 5, 2015

Reviewed by: FRANK MAJOR ,  Shoots in the 100s

CADDYRACH

Summary:
I HAVE TWO ORIGINAL CADDYRACH, ONE OF WHICH I USED ONCE. ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BUYING.

February 19, 2015

Reviewed by: Mike Whaling ,  Shoots in the 90s

Caddyrack cart bag

Summary:
I bought an original Caddyrack cart bag over 12 years ago and will state with absolute certainty that it is the best bag I have ever seen or used! Unfortunately, the product originator has sold his business. The subsequent owner or owners offer an obviously inferior product and appear only interested in reaping maximum dollars by calling this thing "CADDYRACK". I would be willing, indeed happy to pay $500+ for an original design bag, if only one where available. It occurs to me that with customer satisfaction and demand at such an extraordinary level, an entrepreneurial opportunity might exist?
Anyone else interested?

April 10, 2014

Reviewed by: Jack ,  Shoots in the 90s

Original Bag

Summary:
Just want to chime in on how great the original Caddyrack bag is/was! I bought mine years ago and can't tell you how much I love it! It, unfortunately is approaching the end of its useful life, so I went looking for a new one, only to find that you folks have ruined a good thing. Not one of your current models would I consider buying! They're awful! The old bag is/was easily the best bag ever, and if you don't take a hint from me and all the other reviewers, and bring the original design back,...well, please feel free to insult yourself here! Ever hear of that old adage, "if it aint broke, don't fix it!"? Guess not...

To clarify, my 5 stars ratings are for the original bag, not the new ones!

March 3, 2014

Reviewed by: David V Weber Jr ,  Shoots in the 90s

Summary:
The Best Bag I have had, Caddy Rick