>>Reviews >> Bags >>

More Products from Nike  >>

April 8, 2009

Reviewed by: samarati ,  Shoots in the 80s

Nike Slingshot OSS cart bag

Summary:
At 57 years of age it's time to admit that I can't carry a fully loaded stand bag across my 7,000 yard home course anymore. The last few rounds that I did walk & carry I was exhausted and had sore, screaming muscles at the 19th hole. I needed a cart bag for my Cliq wheeled tripod because my usual Ogio stand bag just doesn't sit correctly on the push cart. My local pro shop charges $110 for this Nike cart bag. I found a few dozen of them for sale on E-bay. All new, All from authorized Nike Golf dealers. Price paid $40. Well worth that price.

Bag quality is okay. You know this is made in China crap, so I do not expect top notch materials or construction quality. The zippers could be more robust. The seams could be a bit cleaner. The new bag had lots of loose nylon threads at the seams. I spent 10 minutes with some scissors cleaning up the wispy strings.

Pockets are adequate. No lining. The nylon material feels a little chintzy. The cordura nylon on my motorcycle jacket is about 4 times thicker than this golf bag.

E-bay sale from E-tail golf. Good seller.