>>Reviews >> Bags >>

In The Hole Golf

June 19, 2009

Reviewed by: stevenjdja ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ogio Edge Stand Bag

Summary:
I enjoy this bag tremendously for its many features including all mentioned in previous reviews. I don't find the bag too heavy to carry at all and I'm 58 years old. The only thing Ogio should improve is the rain cover which is functionally fantastic but occasionally slips where it mounts to the bag. And I'll have to use a smaller towel because I have stepped on mine (and ripped it) from time to time.

July 2, 2008

Reviewed by: J. You ,  Shoots in the 90s

Ogio Edge stand bag

Summary:
Like the others have said. Not the lightest bag on the market, but has tremendous features.

I love the zipperless ball pocket, Hoode rain protection system, Woode separation system, the insulated pocket and insulated bottle holder are very handy.

The pockets are enough to hold everything and then some. The valuables pocket is bigger than my last bag. Holds my wallet, keys, blackberry and another phone with ease.

Overall a great bag, I ride more than I walk, but I've walked once with this bag already and didn't really mind it, the Crossbow straps are nice.

If you have a medium/big towel it may get caught in the legs now and then, but I think that's probably the case with all stand bags.

Highly recommend the bag, but it is 6.8 lbs empty, just remember that.

Haven't had to use them yet.

Mizuno Twister

January 30, 2008

Reviewed by: Mike Petty ,  Shoots in the 90s

Ogio Edge

Summary:
A great all around bag. A tad heavy for those who carry every day but not uncomfortably heavy. It gives you plenty of storage space that most "light" bags can't offer. It works well on a push cart as well as on an electric cart. The bag looks terrific and is very well built - should hold up for a long time. I shopped for several weeks looking for a new bag and found no other bag that does so many things well. If you can find one on sale that's even better. I did and Golf Galaxy price matched so I could get the color I wanted. You won't go wrong with this bag.

Not utilized ever with my last Ogio bag that I used for 5 years. I guess quality trumps customer service.

Ping Hoofer, Sun Mountain Light, Callaway Cart, Ogio Cart

June 22, 2007

Reviewed by: IvyLeagueThug ,  Shoots in the 90s

Edge Stand Bag

Summary:
The previous review by Cohiba is absolutely dead on. There really isn't much more to write than he said already. Someone at Ogio really thought this one out before building it.

The only thing I can add is that that I recently returned another Ogio bag--the Vision SS model, which absolutely did NOT work for me. The "Shling" (hard shoulder carrier) may work for some, but as the reviews here for that bag correctly state, it is bad news for those with big shoulders.

The Edge, however, is great.

Ogio Vision SS

May 31, 2006

Reviewed by: sportsnarc ,  Shoots in the 90s

Ogio Edge

Summary:
This a great bag. I've ad it for just over a year and haven't had a problem. Incredible value; I bought mine new on ebay and paid considerably less than retail. The ball pocket is a great innovation with the easy open spring loaded mechanism. Very attractive bag - it won't look dated any time soon. I really like the Woode club management system and get a lot of compliments on it. The rubber strap eliminates the chance of cart fall offs. I'd buy it again today for the same price I paid then.

No experience with customer service.

Older cart bag.