>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Bridgestone E5 Balls Review

Bridgestone E5

The Bridgestone Logo e5 Golf Ball has a new dual dimple design for increased distance. The e5 is engineered for control and distance. The new e5 delivers consistency on the green because it is the only 2-piece urethane cover ball on the market, which provides the power of a large core with the control of Tour-proven urethane. New Dual Dimple Technology also provides improved distance performance and the inside dimple works to increase thrust power at launch while t

In The Hole Golf

GolfSmith

April 24, 2013

Reviewed by: jonathan ,  Shoots in the 70s

bridgestone E5

Summary:
I played the pro v1x and heard a friend say the E5 plays like the por v1x. I took his challenge and glad I lost. Nice spin within 150 yards and carries nicely. does fly a little higher than I like and is not easy into the wind but I am very happy with this ball and half the cost.

pro v1x, taylormade penta5, bridgestone b330R

September 7, 2012

Reviewed by: Ron Mathews ,  Shoots in the 90s

Summary:
Wow, I got a call from one of my golf bobby informing me that I needed to try out the E5 bridgestone ball. I follow his lead and all I can say now is Wow!

Got my first box and went out and shot the best round this year. Holding every green (18) in a roll without any run offs. I am sold on this ball, its performances outed the titlist Prov1 hands down. I have removed the Pro v1 from my bag and out of my game.

My other Pro V1 are spinning into the wood-line....Not comparable. What took me so long to find you ,(E5) rule my game now!

October 19, 2011

Reviewed by: John Titcomb ,  Shoots in the 70s

Bridgestone e5 ball

Summary:
Better than any Titlest ball I have played!

Titlest ProV & Pro v1

December 29, 2009

Reviewed by: AUSSIEmike99 ,  Shoots in the 80s

e5

Summary:
I use the most expensive balls, however, I found an e5 in the jaboong at my club, Sta Elena. I tried it on a par 5, I drove that ball 246 yards, according to my caddy. This was at least 30 yards more than i have driven for the last 5-6 years. This is the ball I will buy in future, probably cheaper than the ones I buy now.

November 1, 2009

Reviewed by: golfer7890 ,  Shoots in the 90s

E5+

Summary:
Good ball for the price. This ball feels firm yet soft, definitely not a rock as a previous reviewer has stated. Construction is two-piece with a urethane cover. Straight off the tee, and responsive for the short game. Durability is above average. I enjoy playing the E5+. Bridgestone offers the best balls for the mid-range category.

NXT Tour, Hx Hot/Hot Bite, Burner TP LDP. ProV1x, Srixon, Tour ix.