>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Bridgestone E6 Balls Review

Bridgestone E6

Bridgestone Personalized e6 Orange Golf Balls The Bridgestone Personalized e6 Orange Golf Ball has a new dual dimple design for increased distance. The e6 is designed for straight distance and will keep you from spending too much time in the woods looking for errant shots. The new e6 is the softest multilayer golf ball on the market, providing significant side spin reduction to minimize slice or hook spin, helping you hit the ball straighter and longer. New Dual Dimple Technology also provides i

In The Hole Golf

July 12, 2012

Reviewed by: Terence Johnson ,  Shoots in the 80s

e6 bridgestone golf ball

Summary:
a friend of mine and myself were at a golf range hitting range balls so when we ran out of balls my friend had some extra balls in his bag, we split them which came to 6 a piece, when we got down to our last ball i happen to have a bridgestone e6, when i hit that ball it took off farther than i've ever hit a ball in my life, so i've been playing that ball ever since. i haven't played a ball with that type of feel EVER.thanks bridgestone for making my golf much easier.

April 16, 2012

Reviewed by: Fred Heisey ,  Shoots in the 100s

bridgestone e6

Summary:
I recently used the Bridgestone e6 yellow golf balls. I used them only because I ran out of my regular ones. But it turned out to be a great ball for my swing speed and the clubs I use. The Bridgestone corrected the slice I always had and I am now able to hit the ball straight where I am aiming. Great ball.

October 2, 2011

Reviewed by: mike ,  Shoots in the 80s

bridgestone e6

Summary:
This ball is not as good as advertised. I hit well off the tee and rarely hit slices or draws, unless desired. This ball seems to be the worst I have hit. I found it slightly cheaper than pro v1's and leaves a lot to be desired. That being said, the ball seems to have little spin when using irons which is suprising considering it has more side to side off the driver than iron...

pro v1; penta 5; burner ldp

August 24, 2011

Reviewed by: Brad ,  Shoots in the 90s

Bridgestone e6

Summary:
Have Just started playing regularly as opposed to once a month so getting into the nitty gritty of golf equipment.

Off the tee I have a massive hook shot. Heard about the e6 after just using random whatever balls I find or the old man hand me downs.

Easily the best ball I've used. It dosent eliminate your hook all together but definitely helps straighten you up a lot. Since found out the driver I was using was 2 degree closed which obviously didn't help either.

Just bought 3 dozen brand new on eBay so should be set for a while. I hardly lose any balls anymore.

Love the balls and recommend anyone with a wayward drive to give them a crack.

Everything and anything.

August 7, 2011

Reviewed by: Oakland ,  Shoots in the 80s

Bridgestone e6

Summary:
Feels nice off the club face. Decent softness around the greens on chips. Putts well. On bump & runs, it doesn't check up as well, for me. It releases more than its softness would suggest. I really can't say much about the side spin reduction, except I did not see it in evidence on the course.
Can be had for $23-27/dz.
Not sure I would buy another dozen, except on discount. I will try the B330-rxs next. If it is anywhere near the ProV1 around the green, I will be happy.

titleist proV1, srixon ultra, TM Penta