>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Bridgestone E6 Balls Review

Bridgestone E6

Bridgestone Personalized e6 Orange Golf Balls The Bridgestone Personalized e6 Orange Golf Ball has a new dual dimple design for increased distance. The e6 is designed for straight distance and will keep you from spending too much time in the woods looking for errant shots. The new e6 is the softest multilayer golf ball on the market, providing significant side spin reduction to minimize slice or hook spin, helping you hit the ball straighter and longer. New Dual Dimple Technology also provides i

In The Hole Golf

October 31, 2014

Reviewed by: Scooter ,  Shoots in the 70s

Bridgestone E6

Summary:
I play 3-4 times a week. For the price, this is the best ball for me. If it didn't bother me to pay close to $50 a dozen for a couple of other balls, I might use them. This ball is almost as good as any ball I have ever used, and better than some that cost a lot more.

After some injuries, my swing speed has slowed to 95-100 mph. I lost a little distance and changed to this ball and got a little of it back. I have played close to scratch golf for years and still do, but in different ways than I use to. Choice of golf balls is a very personal thing for every golfer. I would recommend that everyone give this ball a try, just to see if it suits there game.

One good thing about these balls is that they have a great feel, but don't scar or mark easily. I have played three rounds with the same ball and it was still in very useable condition.

Unknown

This ball has many characteristics of Pro V1 and Pro V1X's. A little less spin maybe, but that's not always a bad thing. The ball doesn't fly as high with less spin and in turn, you get more distance.

July 12, 2012

Reviewed by: Terence Johnson ,  Shoots in the 80s

e6 bridgestone golf ball

Summary:
a friend of mine and myself were at a golf range hitting range balls so when we ran out of balls my friend had some extra balls in his bag, we split them which came to 6 a piece, when we got down to our last ball i happen to have a bridgestone e6, when i hit that ball it took off farther than i've ever hit a ball in my life, so i've been playing that ball ever since. i haven't played a ball with that type of feel EVER.thanks bridgestone for making my golf much easier.

April 16, 2012

Reviewed by: Fred Heisey ,  Shoots in the 100s

bridgestone e6

Summary:
I recently used the Bridgestone e6 yellow golf balls. I used them only because I ran out of my regular ones. But it turned out to be a great ball for my swing speed and the clubs I use. The Bridgestone corrected the slice I always had and I am now able to hit the ball straight where I am aiming. Great ball.

October 2, 2011

Reviewed by: mike ,  Shoots in the 80s

bridgestone e6

Summary:
This ball is not as good as advertised. I hit well off the tee and rarely hit slices or draws, unless desired. This ball seems to be the worst I have hit. I found it slightly cheaper than pro v1's and leaves a lot to be desired. That being said, the ball seems to have little spin when using irons which is suprising considering it has more side to side off the driver than iron...

pro v1; penta 5; burner ldp

August 24, 2011

Reviewed by: Brad ,  Shoots in the 90s

Bridgestone e6

Summary:
Have Just started playing regularly as opposed to once a month so getting into the nitty gritty of golf equipment.

Off the tee I have a massive hook shot. Heard about the e6 after just using random whatever balls I find or the old man hand me downs.

Easily the best ball I've used. It dosent eliminate your hook all together but definitely helps straighten you up a lot. Since found out the driver I was using was 2 degree closed which obviously didn't help either.

Just bought 3 dozen brand new on eBay so should be set for a while. I hardly lose any balls anymore.

Love the balls and recommend anyone with a wayward drive to give them a crack.

Everything and anything.