>>Reviews >> Balls >>

In The Hole Golf

July 1, 2010

Reviewed by: Alex Robertson ,  Shoots in the 80s

bridgestone e6

Summary:
I tried the bridgestone e6 recently on a trip to the USA and was very pleased with all aspects of this ball. I hit more fairways than normal and it was just as long as other more expensive balls, but best of all was the feel from the putter. I live in Scotland and very few stores carry this ball, which is a shame as it deserves better distribution.

Titleist nxt and tour.

June 4, 2009

Reviewed by: Corrie ,  Shoots in the 80s

Bridgestone e6+

Summary:
I have been using this ball for around 2 months now and I am very happy with it. I find it to be long and straight off the tee as well as being responsive around the greens. It is very durable ball and I get good roll with the putter. So all in all a very good ball that I would recommend to anyone, it is also reasonably priced.

Good

Callaway HX Hot, Taylomade, Titleist.

May 21, 2009

Reviewed by: 2underpar ,  Shoots in the 70s

Bridgestone e6+

Summary:
I'm only writing to counter the previous review. I actually feel that this ball feels very solid off the driver. One ball the feels "heavy" to me is the Callaway ix.

The e6+ plus is extremely playable in all aspects. I do tend to find this ball in the fairway more often than other balls. And this ball holds the green as well as any other I've tried, including the 330, S, RX and other premium balls. You may not get a lot of back spin like you would the Pro v1 or 330 but the e6+ does hold the green.

I really wanted to like the RX due to my swing speed of +/- 100 but consistently found the e6+ to be +10 yards longer with the same playability. I also like the e7+ but feel the e6+ just a little better around the greens.

Not needed

Nearly every ball.

May 20, 2009

Reviewed by: Stud Maximus ,  Shoots in the 80s

Bridgestone E6+

Summary:
Let me first say I really like the Bridgestone B330 series. I hoped the new E6+ would be a nice improvement over the old E6, which was absolute garbage. The E6+ isn't much better. I played 18 with a two pack the other day. I have an above normal swing speed and when I hit this ball squarely it did have some get up and go, but boy, it compresses like a wet, heavy grapefruit. I worked in a golf store, I've tried about every ball out there, and this thing has got to be the heaviest feeling ball off the driver I've ever felt! The one reviewer was right, this ball will NOT fight a slice. Sometimes it would go straight, other times it could slice badly. A very bizarre ball with a mind of it's own. On a few positives: This ball putts pretty well. It's very durable for a semi-soft ball. For about $25.00 a dozen, there are better choices in my opinion. If I were to play a serious round and had some extra cash, I would buy the B330S big brother instead.

Nike One Vapor, Top Flight Gamer, HX Hot, D2 Feel.

March 30, 2009

Reviewed by: playballvegas ,  Shoots in the 80s

Bridgestone e6+

Summary:
Very, Very Soft Feel. This ball is a very good ball for the price. It won't eliminate a slice. But it will most certainly keep your ball in play. I was also able to fade a couple of shots when i was trying to. I would say that it is just as nice a ball as the Callaway tour ball, but more durable. No scuffs or scratches on it after play.

NA