>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Callaway Tour i Balls Review

Callaway Tour i

The technologically advanced Tour i Golf Ball provides the perfect balance of breakthrough distance and control. A softer core formulation provides unparalleled tour feel and the softer urethane cover generates more short-game spin for precision control and aggressive shot-making. The ball's high-density tungsten-infused outer core moves weight away from the center of the ball for increased moment of inertia (MOI) resulting in reduced driver spin for increased distance and accuracy. The new, softer thermoset urethane cover provides unmatched feel with increased short-game spin for precision control around the greens.

More Products from Callaway  >>

In The Hole Golf

June 20, 2011

Reviewed by: Carlo ,  Shoots in the 80s

Callaway Tour I(s)

Summary:
Over the last year I have seriously tried every ball that is supposed to give decent spin. I was hesitant to buy these for only one reason the cost. But i did and man I will say that these balls rule. i live in Arizona and AZ greens are usually very hard and almost impossible to even get balls to stop let alone spin. i am not on my 5th round with them. And still on the first ball btw and it loser some color yes but the cover is in tact with no tears or marks. Just this last sunday I hit a green about 6 feet past the hole and it zipped back to about 3 feet in front of the hole leaving me an uphill put. Even my friends could not believe it. So if your looking for spin this is the ball hands down. Also same distance off tee no loss and feels great off my putter.

Pro v1
Srixon

November 9, 2009

Reviewed by: Franky03 ,  Shoots in the 80s

Callaway Tour i

Summary:
I also love this ball. I think its one of the best ball out there! It does spin more from greenside than others and I also find it a bit hard to putt with but I have to disagree when it comes to durability: I played 50 holes with 1 ball (until I put it in the water!) and it was still very playable. Actually, it was almost intact! Granted I don't have a very high swing speed (95-100mph) and my wedges are not new ... still 50 holes! That's pretty darn good. Thanks Callaway. So when these babies go on sale, don't hesitate!

...

Prov1, Bridgestone Rx, Nike one etc

October 4, 2009

Reviewed by: Jay ,  Shoots in the 80s

callaway tour i

Summary:
I absolutely love this ball. I, like many others that golf, thought the prov1 was the king of greenside control. I found out that I was wrong once I found one of these out on the course. This ball does it all. It's longer than the titleist off the driver, more consistent off irons, and checks better on short chips. It takes a little getting used to on wedges for it spins a little too much at first use. 2 drawbacks. 1, this ball won't take much abuse at all. A few hard wedge hits and it starts to scuff. 2, I don't know why, but I just don't like the way they putt. May just be me. Anyway I feel it is a great ball.

none

titleist prov1, prov1x
srixon zstar

September 7, 2009

Reviewed by: jazhoran11 ,  Scratch Golfer

tour i

Summary:
I was so disappointed with the feel that the callaway provided around the green. There was no comparison with it and the likes of a pro v or pro vx. Really disappointing ball and too expensive

July 13, 2009

Reviewed by: that golfer ,  Shoots in the 80s

tour i

Summary:
Great ball its very durable and bites well. It seems to fly straighter and longer than when i used prov1s but its hard to tell. A litt le expensive but its worth it for the performance

prov1/v1x