>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Dunlop Double Titanium Balls Review

October 12, 2001

Reviewed by: Terence ,  Shoots in the 90s , from London

Dunlop double titanium

Summary:
These balls are pretty hard resulting in long drives and iron shots. feels a little frim resulting in some shots with bad feed back. tried the ProV1 ball and it is much better. i love the soffest. the cheaper alternative is definitely the dulops

None

August 1, 2001

Reviewed by: Russ ,  Shoot in the 90s , from Rockland Ontario Canada

Dunlop Double Titanium

Summary:
I have been using these balls for the last month and I am very pleased with them. My drives are a lot straighter and longer with these balls - is it the balls, or is it my game improving? All I know when I go back to the Pinnacle Gold LS or one of my few Taylor Made Innergels the ball goes left or right a lot more. At my level its hard to quantify the balls contribution to my game, but I'm convinced. I have no problem getting them to stick on the green when I hit them well. Yesterday my ball only went a further 5 feet after I hit my 7 wood onto the green from 175! (I don't do that too often!)
Too sum up - the straightness or my drives is the greatest gain and the extra 10-15 yards are just a bonus.
I plan to go out and buy a few boxes to last me the rest of the year - they are not perfect, I still lose them.

Pinnacle Gold LS
TaylorMade Inergel
Nike Distance
Top Flite XL 2000

June 14, 2001

Reviewed by: Joe ,  Shoot in the 80s , from Columbus

Double Titanium

Summary:
Shot best round of the year yesterday with these balls. Longer and straighter than others balls, and the price was unbeatable. Durable as well.

Chipping was well, though my putting was a little weak. Maybe one of those "soft touch" putters is needed?

Excellent value at Value City, $11.20 for 15 with my Value City credit card sale, just have to be there at the right time.

Pinnacle Gold LS
Top Flite XL Distance

December 2, 2000

Reviewed by: Kyle Konecny ,  Shoot in the 90s , from Orange,CA,USA

Dunlop Double Titanium

Summary:
When I first tried out this ball. I thought it was pretty good with the distance,But the control of it was not so great or it is just me. Overall I think it is good enough to recorment it to other people.

I thought that the company made a pretty good ball

I have tried the new Top-Flite 2000xl and I thought it was great and better than the Dunlop.

September 11, 2000

Reviewed by: Henry ,  Shoot in the 100s , from CT

Dunlop Titanium

Summary:
This ball seems to give pretty good distance but accuracy is lacking a bit or it could just be me.

None