>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Maxfli Noodle Balls Review

Maxfli Noodle

Maxfli''s research and development department set out to create a ball that combined the seemingly incompatible qualities of long distance and soft feel at impact; it was called Project Noodle. They succeeded in their quest, and the Noodle was born. The secret of the Noodle is a high-energy, low-compression core material, soft-yet-durable Surlyn cover, and a high-launch 408-dimple pattern. Want maximum distance without a hard feel? Try the Noodle, the ball with the intriguing name and outstanding performance.

More Products from Maxfli  >>

September 21, 2014

Reviewed by: Sam ,  Shoots in the 70s

Noodle Soft

Summary:
I normally play ProV1's but thought I would give the Noodle Soft a try. Loved it right away. After playing it for 3weeks, I thought I would use it in our Club Championship. After a Saturday score of 75, I shot a 4 under 67 on Sunday. My first ever round in the 60's. I ended up winning A Flight by 15 shots after being tied for lead after Round 1. I'm 54 yrs old and a 6 handicap. O

ProV1x

September 14, 2014

Reviewed by: doug ,  Shoots in the 80s

Summary:
The ball was much longer a few years ago. I don't know what change was made but the have lost at least 10-20 yards. I liked Noodle more than Pro V, but not any more.

Pro V

August 4, 2014

Reviewed by: Jerry ,  Shoots in the 100s

Dunlop Noodle

Summary:
Doodle with your Noodle, or Noodle with your Doodle! Either way its a great way to play with your balls. I prefer to use my stick.

March 30, 2014

Reviewed by: Steve Berger ,  Shoots in the 90s

Noodle

Summary:
After a 30 year lay-off I am back at the course and just love it. Have played many different balls, and my restart was with the Top Flight. My friend said they were like hitting a rock they are so hard, so I began to do some research. I am 64 and still have good health, but we all are slowing down. I tried the Noodle and have fallen in love with it. Soft, yet long. Does not have the hard click that the hard cover, high compression balls do. Then I ran my own test by dropping two different balls on the sidewalk to test the rebound. Noodle was superior to almost any. Try it!!! Have also tried the Noodle Ice, but it seems a bit of a harder cover. When I first saw a Noodle it was coming out of a water hazard by a buddy. We first thought they were good water balls, but not so after playing with them. My bag is full of Noodles now.

Have tried every ball imaginable. The hard balls are like hitting rocks. Try the soft and long.

July 22, 2011

Reviewed by: williej ,  Shoots in the 80s

Maxfli Longest Noodle

Summary:
Hi, I'm an avid golfer who is slightly better than the average. I consistantly score in the low to mid 80's. I have played the Maxfli Longest Noodle many times. I feel that this is a GREAT golf ball, all around. Great from tee to green and a solid, consistant ball flight. The longest noodle plays just as well as my usual B330 rx. More recently, I have been debating weather or not to use the longest noodle as my ball of choice being the great difference in price. less expensive dosen't always mean less quality. Both jump right off the clubface, and both perform very well on the greens. I swing pretty hard too. My club head speed is between about 93 and 104 mph. more consistantly in the high 90's. I do not seem to over compress this ball as I have with so many other soft distance balls. The Nike PD soft, just to name one. I would recomend this ball to anyone who is looking to play a great, well constructed golf ball without feeling like they have to sacrifice something. Cash is certainly NOT one thing you'll sacrifice...

Similall products I have used are as follows; the Precept Laddie X, the Nike PD soft and pd long. The bridgeston b 330rx, the taylormade penta tp ball, the srixon z-star. All but the taylormade and the nike perform very similar but if i had to chose juat one based on all aspects considered(price being the main) I would have to give it to the Longest Noodle.