>>Reviews >> Balls >>

• 65 Compression

More Products from Nike  >>

September 4, 2012

Reviewed by: Neo ,  Shoots in the 80s

Summary:
I happen to use the Nike Power Distance (new packing) and indeed it has given me additional 10-20 yards compared to ProV1392, thereafter I used the same Nike Power Distance (old packing), my distance was shorten by at least 20 yards compared to my ProV1392, I believe there is a difference between the new and old packing even though both balls are same model.
Has anyone have encounter this before ?

July 18, 2012

Reviewed by: jim timberlake ,  Shoots in the 70s

nike super soft golf ball

Summary:
I like pro vis, bridgestone's, etc... I found a Nike Super Soft ball the other day and couldn't believe how much extra distance I got... 20 yards off the Driver and 10 yards with the irons. It might have been a "freak" ball, but I'm anxious to try the ball again to see if I will still get the added distance.

March 26, 2011

Reviewed by: Elton ,  Shoots in the 80s

nike pd soft

Summary:
Well, I've been playing for 3 years. And I rate the pd soft is a great beginner player ball. I've played different balls but I always come back to this one. I find it to come off the club head great I hit it with my driver about 230 to 260 yards depending on my swing. Great off my putter good feed back sound and roll. My wedge 56 I hit it about 85 yards. Though I'm still learning again its the ball I enjoy most. $15.00 at my local store. I've tried a more compressed ball and it seems that it does not come off my club face and my swing speed

It would be great to see Nike ball fittings here in Saint George, Utah

Top flite feel, Bridgestone E-6, Pinnicle Gold FX soft, PRO V1 only when I find one!

August 25, 2010

Reviewed by: Pim ,  Shoots in the 80s

nike precision power distance super soft

Summary:
Don't know if were all reviewing the same ball. But on the box it states "precision"PD super soft.
Its a good ball. Having an average swing speed myself, i find the performance slightly above average. I live on a golfcourse and have time to try out all sorts of golfgear.
This ball goes straight, with a nice penatrating flight. My wedge eats it however and this ball wont last for 18 holes.
Distance NOT as advertised. I tried this ball on the same holes with other balls i hit well: Titleist SoLo, srixon soft feel and precept u-tri tour. It performed average again. Not short, not far. The Srixon soft feel outdistanced it every time.

So worth having in your bag, nice ball with good trajectory. But doesnt deliver as advertised.

not needed

most of them....

August 17, 2010

Reviewed by: Emilio ,  Shoots in the 80s

nike power distance soft

Summary:
I can't believe the reviews written so far: scratch golfers who claim to hit 50 yards more than ever before! Are you pai d by Nike ???
I have been playing pinncal gold this season and compared with those I win couple of yards with my irons. What i particularly like is how 'soft['they leave the club and how easily they go high. On the green I think they have a harder feel than the pinnacles. all in all an allroud ball that want disappoint