>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Precept Laddie Xtreme Balls Review

Precept Laddie Xtreme

• Pumped up Muscle-Fiber Core
  • Explosive off the driver with high launch and low spin for extreme distance
  • New wind cheating 372 dimple design generates a long flight
  • The shear resistant cover compound stands up to punishing wedge shots
  • Superior greenside performance

More Products from Precept  >>

February 5, 2013

Reviewed by:

April 20, 2011

Reviewed by: Steve Grimmer ,  Shoots in the 80s

Precept Laddie Xtreme

Summary:
I play Nike Tour D's but always keep this little secret with me... ball plays abt. 5 to 8 yds less than the "D"'s but for the price... you can't lose.. feels good off of any Club. Sports Authority is selling 2010 model @ 2 doz. for $14.99... go ahead and stock up on them... you won't be disappointed

August 13, 2010

Reviewed by: Matt ,  Shoots in the 80s

Laddie X

Summary:
I play ProV1 golf balls when I get the chance (find them in the woods). Sure they are great, but as mentioned from many other people, $20 for 24 balls!!! You can't beat this. Ball seems to fly great off the driver and spins excellent with irons. Every iron I hit had a ball mark within 1 foot, even when I hit it out of the rough. Ball spins well on close shots and definitely felt great on putts. $20 for 24 balls....or $45 for 12? This ball is definitely worth a try!

March 14, 2009

Reviewed by: jakeryan ,  Shoots in the 90s

Precept Laddie Extreme

Summary:
As advertised, and as others have stated, this is the best ball on the market for the money. Are you kidding me - 24 balls for $20? Long and straight with the driver, soft feel with the irons, spins well enough with the wedges and putts beautifully. What's not to like?

ProV1, ProV1x, Bridgestone e5, Bridgestone e6

January 4, 2009

Reviewed by: Jack ,  Shoots in the 90s

Laddie xtreme

Summary:
I found that the B330s and Calaway iX were not going that far in the cold weather vs when I play in 80 deg+ weather. I decided to try this Laddie Xtreme and wow what a difference in the cold weather for me. I shot my season low of 82 with this ball. Sure it may not be the ball, but I have to believe it had some influence on it. My tee shots were fine. It was the second shot that really shined for me with this ball. The ball felt smooth off the irons and they landed close to or on the greens for me. I like putting with this ball as well. It reminded me of the ProV1x of the tee, but softer on that second shot. Anyway, you might want to give this one a try.