>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Precept Laddie Balls Review

Precept Laddie

Precept has already proven the benefits of explosive distance and soft feel with our patented Muscle-Fiber Core technology as seen by the unparalleled success of the Lady ball. For those low to moderate club head speeds, we have taken core softness one step further with the development of a unique blend of rubber compounds molded into the Muscle-Fiber Core, which optimizes softness, feel and distance. In simple golf lingo, "...this ball is like butter!"

More Products from Precept  >>

In The Hole Golf

October 27, 2012

Reviewed by: Romel Yordi ,  Shoots in the 80s

Summary:
I love this ball!!! I played Pro V 1 my whole golf experience of three years and I have to say Precept Laddie has improved my distance and control in the air and around the greens. Putting too also rolls very nice and not to bouncy.

April 20, 2011

Reviewed by: richard lacy ,  Shoots in the 70s

Precept Laddie golf ball

Summary:
Great distance for swing speeds around 100. Good feel around greens and with irons and hybrids. At around $19 for 2 dozen balls at Wall Mart, this ball represents outstanding value, great distance and feel for a great price.

Have not needed

I have played Titleist Pro V, Callaway, Nike, Bridgestone, Taylor Made balls. The Precept Laddie is as good or better.

November 7, 2009

Reviewed by: Brad ,  Shoots in the 80s

Precept Laddie

Summary:
Good around greens. Will lose a little distance but the trade off for ability to hold the green is worth it.
This is a very good ball for the average golfer that doesn't want to spend the money on PRO V's. Very similar feel as the NXT Tour.
An excellent trade off for the value.

ProV, NXT Tour

January 23, 2009

Reviewed by: MHRabstein ,  Shoots in the 100s

Precept Laddie X

Summary:
I am a new golfer who has used many Ladies balls. The pro shop I use suggested I try the laddie X about 2 weeks ago. After using it in four rounds of golf I fell in love with the ball. Yesterday just reafirmed my love for the ball when I got A HOLE IN ONE. Just love the feel and the way the ball works for me.

January 4, 2009

Reviewed by: herbsewell ,  Shoots in the 70s

Precept Laddie X

Summary:
I returned a Christmas gift to a sporting goods store and bought a 24 pack of the Precept Laddie X. Also traded in a set of clubs at a golf shop to get a set of Bridgestone J33B irons for a belated Christmas. Have not tried the Laddies yet but I thought I would switch to Bridgestone because of the irons that I bought. They feel pretty soft from chipping them around the house. Haven't played golf with them yet.

NA

Srixon ZUR, Callaway HX tour, Titleist Pro V1, Srixon Trispeed, Nike TA2, Bargain Shelf, Range Balls, Etc.