>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Precept Laddie Balls Review

Precept Laddie

Precept has already proven the benefits of explosive distance and soft feel with our patented Muscle-Fiber Core technology as seen by the unparalleled success of the Lady ball. For those low to moderate club head speeds, we have taken core softness one step further with the development of a unique blend of rubber compounds molded into the Muscle-Fiber Core, which optimizes softness, feel and distance. In simple golf lingo, "...this ball is like butter!"

More Products from Precept  >>

November 1, 2016

Reviewed by: frank ,  Shoots in the 90s

laddie x 33

Summary:
0n oct 12, 2016 I had a hole in one at moose ridge s.lyon mi..using a precept laddie 33x 155 yds to the hole

August 18, 2016

Reviewed by: Tom Matthews ,  Shoots in the 80s

Laddie

Summary:
Good ball. I got my first hole in one today with it

I got a hole in one today with a precept 33. Can you at least send me another box of them?

titlest

February 3, 2016

Reviewed by: Jim ,  Shoots in the 90s

Precept Laddie X

Summary:
Tried a sleeve of the Laddie X yesterday.
Either the best day of driving I have had in a long time or the ball is fantastic.
I was hitting drives a good 10 to 20 yards farther than usual. Think I have found my new ball.

Great ball, You have sure go it right with this one.

Callaway Supersoft, DT SOLO.

December 19, 2015

Reviewed by: James Ring ,  Shoots in the 100s

precept laddie x

Summary:
I received theses balls as a gift so I thought I would see what others thought of them. I didn't realize that so many pros wrote reviews for this web site. they look like great balls: shiny, clean, and round enough I think. they appear to be sanctioned by officialdom so I think I will use them. I simply cant see that one could tell that much about a ball when there are so many variables. golf is a mental game they say.

just about anything that looks good and I recognize the name.

March 12, 2015

Reviewed by: Dan ,  Shoots in the 80s

Precept Laddie

Summary:
The picture shows the original Laddie but these haven't been made in a LONG time (~8 - 10 years). People are writing about the Laddie X which is the replacement for the original Laddie. I've played the original Laddie since it came out and stocked up when they ceased production, still play them today. they are slightly longer than a Pro V1 but less responsive around the green. The Laddie X has a much harder feel to it and does not respond as well around the green

Titleist ProV1, Bridgestone E5 and E6