>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Precept Laddie Balls Review

Precept Laddie

Precept has already proven the benefits of explosive distance and soft feel with our patented Muscle-Fiber Core technology as seen by the unparalleled success of the Lady ball. For those low to moderate club head speeds, we have taken core softness one step further with the development of a unique blend of rubber compounds molded into the Muscle-Fiber Core, which optimizes softness, feel and distance. In simple golf lingo, "...this ball is like butter!"

More Products from Precept  >>

February 3, 2016

Reviewed by: Jim ,  Shoots in the 90s

Precept Laddie X

Summary:
Tried a sleeve of the Laddie X yesterday.
Either the best day of driving I have had in a long time or the ball is fantastic.
I was hitting drives a good 10 to 20 yards farther than usual. Think I have found my new ball.

Great ball, You have sure go it right with this one.

Callaway Supersoft, DT SOLO.

December 19, 2015

Reviewed by: James Ring ,  Shoots in the 100s

precept laddie x

Summary:
I received theses balls as a gift so I thought I would see what others thought of them. I didn't realize that so many pros wrote reviews for this web site. they look like great balls: shiny, clean, and round enough I think. they appear to be sanctioned by officialdom so I think I will use them. I simply cant see that one could tell that much about a ball when there are so many variables. golf is a mental game they say.

just about anything that looks good and I recognize the name.

March 12, 2015

Reviewed by: Dan ,  Shoots in the 80s

Precept Laddie

Summary:
The picture shows the original Laddie but these haven't been made in a LONG time (~8 - 10 years). People are writing about the Laddie X which is the replacement for the original Laddie. I've played the original Laddie since it came out and stocked up when they ceased production, still play them today. they are slightly longer than a Pro V1 but less responsive around the green. The Laddie X has a much harder feel to it and does not respond as well around the green

Titleist ProV1, Bridgestone E5 and E6

August 21, 2014

Reviewed by: Bodley ,  Shoots in the 90s

Precept LAddie

Summary:
First off the reviews here just prove golfers are as bad as fishermen about stretching the truth, sure are a lot of low handicappers, and one fellow just started playing and has a hole in one already!! LOL. The Laddie is outstanding especially for lower swing speeds. I have used them since my swing got sleet, about 5 years now. I used Titleist balls for 30 years and still do occasionally, but for distance and sticking greens can't beat these basks. They do scuff easily surlyn cover or not. Rare combination of great ball and dirt cheap price.

NA

Bridgestone E6, 330, Titlest DT

July 29, 2014

Reviewed by: Steve ,  Shoots in the 100s

Precept Laddie

Summary:
Although I have yet to hit one, there is a bit of misleading information for those of you who are looking for a 'Made in the USA' golf ball. Laddies are not. They are made in China. Check the box.