>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Precept Laddie Balls Review

Precept Laddie

Precept has already proven the benefits of explosive distance and soft feel with our patented Muscle-Fiber Core technology as seen by the unparalleled success of the Lady ball. For those low to moderate club head speeds, we have taken core softness one step further with the development of a unique blend of rubber compounds molded into the Muscle-Fiber Core, which optimizes softness, feel and distance. In simple golf lingo, "...this ball is like butter!"

More Products from Precept  >>

In The Hole Golf

August 21, 2014

Reviewed by: Bodley ,  Shoots in the 90s

Precept LAddie

Summary:
First off the reviews here just prove golfers are as bad as fishermen about stretching the truth, sure are a lot of low handicappers, and one fellow just started playing and has a hole in one already!! LOL. The Laddie is outstanding especially for lower swing speeds. I have used them since my swing got sleet, about 5 years now. I used Titleist balls for 30 years and still do occasionally, but for distance and sticking greens can't beat these basks. They do scuff easily surlyn cover or not. Rare combination of great ball and dirt cheap price.

NA

Bridgestone E6, 330, Titlest DT

July 29, 2014

Reviewed by: Steve ,  Shoots in the 100s

Precept Laddie

Summary:
Although I have yet to hit one, there is a bit of misleading information for those of you who are looking for a 'Made in the USA' golf ball. Laddies are not. They are made in China. Check the box.

July 17, 2014

Reviewed by: bill gardnet ,  Shoots in the 80s

precept laddie

Summary:
Undoubtedly one of the best golf balls for low and high handicap players. And one of the best kept secrets in golf also, the ball is made in the USA, same as Bridgestone. And no coincidence, made at the same Bridgestone Plant. For a Surlyn cover, the feel is as soft as the most expensive balls. Many times I am asked what ball I use when I out drive the guys I play. Great ball! Really that's the best description, it's a Great Golf Ball. They should call it the Precept G2B!

Never needed.

Bridgestone, Titleist, Calloway, and Taylormade. But 4 of 5 rounds, I am going to play the Laddie!

June 16, 2014

Reviewed by: John K ,  Shoots in the 80s

Precept Laddie

Summary:
I am 65 and have been using the Bridgestone 330RX. Tried some Pro V1x's. Which felt like rocks. Tried the Laddies and the distance and feel are relatively the same for about 25 percent of the cost. I am stocking up.

Bridgestone 330rX, Pro V1x

October 27, 2012

Reviewed by: Romel Yordi ,  Shoots in the 80s

Summary:
I love this ball!!! I played Pro V 1 my whole golf experience of three years and I have to say Precept Laddie has improved my distance and control in the air and around the greens. Putting too also rolls very nice and not to bouncy.