>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Srixon AD333 Balls Review

Srixon AD333

• High initial ball velocity from the extremely resilient Rabalon elastomer cover
  • Increased carry and shallow angle of descent for greater roll from the unique 333 aerodynamic pattern
  • Soft feel, spin and control for excellent playability

More Products from Srixon  >>

August 7, 2015

Reviewed by: Feller21 ,  Shoots in the 80s

bridgestone ad333

Summary:
I play a golf course with a nice layout but trees everywhere, and their budget doesn't adequately allow them to keep the leaves and debris cleaned up. So there are tons of lost balls in play out there. I needed to find some yellow or orange balls just to find my ball. I tried the ad333and ad330 i think was the other model. decent ball, decent length, decent control, decent flight control. Nothing exceeds, I don't care for putting with this ball so I carry an old Titleist Professional 90 in my pocket for putting when possible. Not near as good as the Bridestone treo-soft on any level. The Treosoft is the best discount golf ball I have found and it at least 1 star higher in all aspects but still the ad333/330 is a good ball for the $$. Goes straight!

NA

Titleist ProV/X, Cally, TM, Srixon, Maxfli, I have used them all being a Golf Course Supt I find balls all day long so I have tried man, the Treosoft, Srixon Z-star and ProV1x are the best balls imo.

February 17, 2014

Reviewed by: KenMar ,  Shoots in the 70s

Srixon AD-333

Summary:
For A$29 for 2 dozen, find it hard to go past these balls.

Long, spin pretty well, consistent.

I can use/loose 6 balls (A$1.20 ea) to my competitors 1 (A$7.20 ea) and I'm still in front.

BTW, I loose very few balls playing off 4-7 hcp.

Cheerz :)

March 4, 2013

Reviewed by: james eadie ,  Shoots in the 70s

Ad333

Summary:
I read with awe these reviews and consider what makes people write them! Regarding balls and how they suit a swing additional yardage draw fade correct slice. Folks it is a load of tosh, unless your a playing pro, you wont know the difference so stop kidding yourselves, and stop letting companies kid you.

December 19, 2012

Reviewed by: martin ,  Shoots in the 80s

AD333

Summary:
I just played a round with the angry bird AD333 and I was really impressed with my drives everything went in the fairway, straighter, longer and I got incredible distance about 20 yards greater. My buds that I play with were all saying wow and here comes the angry bird about to fly. I could take it home with a a chip and a putt again I was very impressed. Well there was one occasion were the Angry bird took a dive but that was head space and timing on my part. I got outside of my game.
Give it try and let me know what you think.
I'm out for now
Martin

December 19, 2012

Reviewed by: Dave Ludick ,  Shoots in the 90s

ad333

Summary:
I have been using the ad333 for sometime now after using/trying other brands, I must say I have not been disappointed yet. It comes off the club sweetly and holds our hard greens rather well and it rolls nicely off the putter, I still have to find an equal ball at the same price.