>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Srixon Z-Star Balls Review

Srixon Z-Star

Srixon Z Star XV Golf Balls The Srixon Z Star XV Golf Balls have a dual-core with 4-piece construction. This golf ball has higher compression and is designed for higher swing speed golfers and will reduce spin off the driver. This ball takes performance to the next level. The Z-Star performance can be broken down into two main features: Larger cores for improved ball speed and softer covers for maximum spin around the greens. The core of the golf ball can easily be thought of as the engine of th

More Products from Srixon  >>

Web Address
Information Added By

In The Hole Golf

October 2, 2013

Reviewed by: L.O. Woltersdorf ,  Shoots in the 100s

z star

Summary:
Consistently goes well off the tee. More distance down the fairway and sticks on the green. No apparent damage to he skin. Good ball. Will continue to enjoy using it.

August 19, 2013

Reviewed by: andrew kolins ,  Shoots in the 70s

z-star ball

Summary:
backspin great,mis-hits off irons-good,not so much off driver. soft feel from every club.

September 1, 2012

Reviewed by: ArtimusPrime ,  Scratch Golfer

Srixon Z Star

Summary:
These balls are absolutely incredible. I would highly recommend to anyone who is serious about lowering scores. The performance around the greens is exceptional. I have never had more spin on green side/approach shots than with any other ball. It did take a few rounds to get used to the spin. I couldn't hit full wedges to red pins or else I would spin off the green. Once I adjusted for that, my scores have never been better. I didn't expect this ball to be long because of the spin but I was very wrong. I have added yards to my driver as well as every other club in my bag.
I have tried just about every premium ball on the market. This would rank #1. Titleist Pro v1/x #2, and bridgestone tour B330 (longest premium ball) #3 I haven't hit the srixon xv so the ranking might change.

Titleist pro v1/x
Bridgestone tour b 330/s
callaway hex black tour
Taylormade

June 14, 2012

Reviewed by: mike ,  Shoots in the 80s

srixon-z star

Summary:
Have tried many types and dimple patterns , I would give it 8 out of 10 on distance , 9 out of 10 stopping power from 150 yards out . I shot a 76 when I usually shoot low 80s. I found EXCELLENT feel and true roll on the putting green with the z-star ( probably why I shot a good score ) TIP of the day ,ditch those cheapo 2 piece distance balls and play a better round .

NA

callaway tour , pro-v1- nike one ,

May 20, 2012

Reviewed by: James Jansky Jr. ,  Shoots in the 80s

Srixon Z Star Tour Yellow

Summary:
I also found this ball at my local golf course and finished the round with it.I have since made this the only ball I will play. Great with all clubs in the bag.Unbelievable feel.Gave away my brand new ProVs without flinching. Who cares? Feel like I have finally found my golfball mate for life. Thank you GOD.

Keep up the good work.

ProVs I guess. But to me really no comparison!