>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Information Added By

December 26, 2013

Reviewed by: Roy1 ,  Shoots in the 80s

Taylormade Superdeep Golf Ball

Summary:
A decent ball at a fair price. This ball is a newer generations of balls that include the Srixon Distance, Nike PD soft, Wilson Duo, Wilson 50/50 and a few others. Basically it's a soft distances ball. Has some stop on the greens too. (It's not a 3 part ball.) Also, fits a good number of swing speeds. Has a compression of 35. Many new balls have a compression from 25 to 70. Perhaps, the fastest of swing speeds will not like this ball. Most other will enjoy this ball.

August 22, 2011

Reviewed by: RyTak ,  Shoots in the 70s

Taylormade TP/BACK LDP

Summary:
I have been playing Pro 1x for I don't remember how long. Been playing competetive golf ever since i been shooting mid 70's to under par and I would say these balls clearly aren't as good as the tour balls (Pro V1's).

The feel of the ball is really good nice soft touch but I definitely lost some distance. I drive the ball around 280 but clearly with this ball i was getting the ball out there only prob max 265-270 but it maybe my swing that day or weather or the fairways but I really feel the distance was lost.
For the price of these balls, they are great for the average golfers but I wouldn't recommend these if your a low handy and are picky with the equipment you use (like me)

September 22, 2010

Reviewed by: steven ,  Shoots in the 100s

Taylor Made Burner LDP

Summary:
Great ball. great off the tee, sticks to greens, and is easy to put. took 10 strokes off my score first time i used it.

none

titleist pro v one, Callaway hx hot plus,Callaway hx bite.

November 9, 2009

Reviewed by: jimdrumus ,  Shoots in the 80s

Taylor made burner ldp

Summary:
Why do reviewers feel compelled to compare a $20 golf ball to a $50 golf ball. It's not a pro-v however it is a very good alternative. I just shot two rounds in the 70s with it no scuffs one ball. Long off the tee and good around the green.

Not needed.

Pro V, callaway, bridgestone models

August 16, 2009

Reviewed by: samarati ,  Shoots in the 80s

Taylor Made Burner (LDP)

Summary:
My usual ball is a Titleist Pro V1X. I'm a course marshal, I find lots of balls and try them out on the driving range. I found a few of these Taylormade Burners and initially thought that they went long off the driver. So I actually bought a dozen ball box for $19. That purchase may be a violation of the unwritten Golf Marshal's code of ethics.

Well I shot a whole game with the balls, and truthfully was underwhelmed. Yes the ball feels okay off the driver and maybe is a little longer than the softer Titleist Pro V1, but ball flight is not as predictable, does not behave as well in the wind. And putting with this 2 piece ball is somewhat unpleasant. Off the putter the feel is somewhat rock-like hard and cheap feeling.

My score for the round was 8 strokes higher than usual.

I won't play another round with these balls. I'll give them away to the junior golfers.

Purchased at Golf Mart.

I prefer Titleist Balls. I'd rather hit a Top Flite ball than these Taylormades.