>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Titleist NXT Tour Balls Review

Titleist NXT Tour

Titleist Logo NXT Tour Golf Balls The new Titleist Logo NXT Tour Golf Ball has been designed to deliver low-driver and long-iron spin for outstanding distance, commanding short-game scoring performance, and soft feel. This advanced, multi-component, golf ball features a newly-engineered, large, dual core with a soft center; a soft Fusablend cover; and a new 302 octahedral dimple design. Additional features: Outstanding distance Consistent flight Commanding short-game spin and control Excellent d

More Products from Titleist  >>

May 28, 2017

Reviewed by: Terry Bell ,  Shoots in the 80s

NXT Tour

Summary:
Loved these balls...then... Got out a dozen from last year, and not sure what happened, (no, not stored improperly) but they lost their \'bang\' They hard hard as rocks, don\'t fly, just duds. Gave away what I had left, and told those folks the story. Even had our scratch player hit them, he said the same thing, \'hard, flat sounding\' What happened?

Srixon, Titleist ProV,

April 2, 2013

Reviewed by: Jim ,  Shoots in the 100s

Titlelist NXT Tour S

Summary:
Background: I am now playing on a 23 handicap, just retired, but played on a 10 handicap 13 years ago.

After researching the NXT Tour-S, I bought a dozen yesterday and tried it today.

I hit 2 drives 30 yards more than my best on my regular course, I hit 3 three woods farther than ever, and I hit 5 approach shots that dropped and stopped on very hard greens. Putting distance was very consistent.

I am totally convinced that this is the best ball for me (yellow). I will never buy another Pro V1/x or TM Penta again.

I believe that this is the best ball for 18 handicappers both in terms of price and performance.

This ball is brilliant.

September 12, 2011

Reviewed by: stevieboy ,  Shoots in the 80s

Titleist nxt tour

Summary:
I've used Pro v1's for the last two years (exclusively) and i don't lose many - what i do have is a pile of scuffed and scratched balls with off white covers - resembling a pile of potatoes in my garage that are no good for anything.
Chatting to the Pro at the golf course - he suggested that i change to the new NXT tours - saving around £17 a box - he argued that since i play off 15 and my swing speed was average, the NXT was a more natural fit anyway...
Two rounds later (82 & 81 - i'm not kidding) i have to agree. The ball flies just a bit longer and a bit straighter than Pro V1's and pretty much stops on the green where it lands with minimum roll- for me this is great i always seem to come up short with the pro V1 (Chicken?)
one unexpected bonus is that because the ball goes a touch further - i backed off my swing speed and consequently got much more control.....aahhhhh i get it now!!!!
this is what i should have been doing all along.
Very Good ball - much cheaper, recommended big time

Not Used

Not Used

August 24, 2011

Reviewed by: Vinny ,  Shoots in the 70s

Titleist NXT Tour

Summary:
I have been a long time player of the ProV1 from Titleist. Though I play at a low handicap (3.6), I noticed that the spin that the ProV1 has given me usually ends up further from the hole than closer. On a "whim" I tried a Titleist NXT Tour that I found somewhere on a course. No, the NXT Tour does not give you the control around the green that a ProV1 will give you, but I hit a lot of fairways and GIR, so the spin that the NXT provides me with "drop and stop" control that keeps me a lot more closer to hole throughout my rounds. One more thing, with the ProV1 I would have a tendency to "snap hook" my drive once or twice a round...with the NXT Tour it just gives me a long hook (which I like) or draw. If I want to cut it (fade) it gives me a slight cut, which the ProV1 (due to it's spin ability) would give me a slice.

It's a wonderful ball to control and the distance is just as good or better than the ProV1.

None...though Titleist is obviously a reputable company.

ProV1 (it's not a similar product due to it's high spin....the ProV1 is a great ball...just too much spin for my game).

July 19, 2011

Reviewed by: Orrain ,  Shoots in the 80s

NXT Tour 2011

Summary:
Terrific Ball, Usually went for Srixon Soft Feel or occasionally Z-Star. Considerin Big Darren, made me a tidy sum last weekend, decided to splash out an I was not let down. Very 1st drive smoked 290ish and arrow straight. But its the feel off wedges (my cg14 is made to hit them!) and putter is outstanding, for €25 you cant go wrong.

I service the customers