>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Wilson Duo Balls Review

Wilson Duo

Longer. Softer. And more amazing than anything you’ve ever played. There’s no question that Duo is a true performance double take. It’s the longest ball Wilson has ever made and the softest ball on the market. Its true performance value and distinctive feel set it apart from every other distance ball.

More Products from Wilson  >>

October 1, 2014

Reviewed by: bruce ,  Shoots in the 80s

Wilson DUO

Summary:
This has become the ball of choice for this senior player. Seems to go straighter and a little longer. It even puts a little backspin on the wedges. Putts well on the green. Seems to work well at all distances.

March 21, 2014

Reviewed by: peter ,  Shoots in the 90s

wilson duo

Summary:
I tend to use my old Bullseye putter as a gauge to how a ball performs/feels. Let me tell you this ball just pings off the face, excellent feel too. At the price the best ball of its kind by a country mile!

February 10, 2014

Reviewed by: Larry McDowell ,  Shoots in the 80s

Wilson Staff Duo

Summary:
I'm a golf fanatic. I was the type of golfer who purchased a new driver each year and bought every type of golf ball ever made. My golf buddies would tease me about the amount of golf balls I have in my garage, which is approximately 300. I've been seeing the Duo Commercials on television...the one where the guy conducts the "drop test" and the Duo out bounces another ball. So I finally decided to buy me a dozen of them. Let me tell you...out of 18 holes, I did not slice the ball once. I had long and straight drives. I was very impressed and also dropped 5 strokes in the process. This is definitely my new ball and I'm sure it will be the last. I still have about 300 balls in my garage for anyone who wants to buy them. :-)
Thank you Wilson Staff!!

January 7, 2013

Reviewed by: Edward Jackson, Jr. ,  Shoots in the 70s

Wilson DUO Golf Ball

Summary:
I was on Facebook one day when a golf buddy of mine who lives in Florida told me to go buy a dozen of Wilson golf balls. I told him I would give it a try. So this past weekend I gave them a try. It was a cool 49 degrees here in Georgia when I started the round but I must have warmed up while playing with the Wilson Duo.

So for my first round of the year I shot a 79 with a triple on the last hole! (It got dark & colder & I couldn't feel my hands on the last hole.) But I must say that the Wilson ball feels so great to me that I'm returning 4 dozens of Srixon Q Star & Strixon Q Star XV & one dozen of Titleist Pro V1 X!
This is now my new ball of choice. The last time that I was this excited about a golf ball was when the Maxfli Revolution hit the scene and the 2011 Pro V1 X.

This ball is long and soft! It feels so great while putting on the greens and it's a very stable ball. It holds the line as well as the Pro V1X. I have good control with distance control on approach shots, chipping, & pitching. And for only $20 it's the best deal on the market. What do you have to lose? Give it a try just as my buddy told me. You will be glad that you did it. Happy golf season my friends and keep it on the greens!