>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Wilson Hyper Titanium Straight Distance Balls Review

Wilson Hyper Titanium Straight Distance

Wilson Golf is a leader in game improvement technology and is a major manufacturer of golf balls. The company was the first to introduce such industry revolutions as the Titanium golf ball.

More Products from Wilson  >>

July 28, 2009

Reviewed by: taymadeburnerball ,  Shoots in the 90s

Wilson Hyper Titanium

Summary:
Off the driver: Improved distance by 5-6 yards with only 6-7 yards of hook or slice unless I hit in bad. Decent feel, pretty heavy but thats the way 2 piece balls go.
Off the irons: Distance was the same. Ok feel, but otherwise pretty straight. It seemed a little slow coming off the club but didnt really effect me. On the short irons it was hard to put spin on but it is a distance ball so I can't expect much.
Off the wedges: Not a great feel and hard to control or make it bite on the green. Had to make a 20 yard shot into a 10 to make it close to the flag.
Off the putter: Average feel, I can't really tell the difference of balls coming off the putter though.

I would recommend this ball to golfers with a 15-30 handicap like me.

Titleist HP2 Distance, Pinnacle Gold

June 6, 2007

Reviewed by: greg ,  Shoots in the 90s

Wilson Hyper Straight Distance

Summary:
One of the best balls I've played. Very long and straight.

August 28, 2006

Reviewed by: canucbrad ,  Shoots in the 100s

wilson hyper titanium

Summary:
WOW! I'd like to believe I just had a great day, but I'm wondering if maybe it's the ball. I'm a dedicated PRO V1 player who ran out and had a freebie dozen of the Wilsons in my car so I gave 'em a try, I've never hit longer (two were my longest ever on this course), and my buddies were commenting all day and afterwards about my "feel" around the green. I only used one ball all day and it still looks fine. I'm not using any other ball until I prove it was me, not the ball!

July 28, 2006

Reviewed by: G SCHWINN ,  Shoots in the 80s

Wilson Hyper TI

Summary:
I've played with this ball twice now and I'm convinced it's one of the best values available. Soft feel and my drives all went farther than I expected. I love 'em.

I used the Wildon Ultras for the past year but I now prefer the HYPER TI.

August 5, 2004

Reviewed by: samson ,  Shoots in the 80s

Wilson Hyper TI straight distance

Summary:
Once I used the same ball for 27 holes of golf, I was hooked. This ball treats you right while still allowing you to hit 275+. It's discontinued but I'm buying them used online.