>>Reviews >> Balls >>

Wilson Pro Staff 360 Max Distance Balls Review

Wilson Pro Staff 360 Max Distance

The ProStaff 360 Max Distance has a 360 Dimple Design that Creates a Longer and Truer Ball Flight. The Flash Metal Cover makes the Ball Easier to See in the Air and on the Ground. Provides a Soft Feel with a High Launch Angle.

More Products from Wilson  >>

June 11, 2009

Reviewed by: Rizal Gonzales ,  Shoots in the 80s

orange prostaff balls

Summary:
I have been playing with orange golf balls for over 12 yrs and have gone back and forth to the top rated white balls
which I have a hard time seeing, and decided for the price and feel, these orange balls are all I play with.They give long drives and settle on the greens just as well as the expensive balls...I guess when handicapp goes down from 14.5 to single digits if that's possiable than I will explore a 3 piece ball more !!

don't ever quit making them !!!

top flite xl when they used to make them in orange.

June 7, 2009

Reviewed by: mgpren ,  Shoots in the 90s

Wilson Prostaff 360 MAX Orange Golf Ball

Summary:
I never buy golf balls as I live on a golf course and pick up 5-10 stray balls every weekend. I play then all, but I was given this ball at a charity outing and played with it becasue I liked teh organce glow. To say teh least, this is one of the best balls I have ever palyed with. First time I ever played teh same ball start to finish in a round and scored my second best round EVER. I don't think it was just a coincidence that these two things happeded n teh same day. I saw my shots better and everyonoe knew where I was on teh course. It's like having a red sports car; every one will see you!

NA

Bridgestone Soft, Pro V1, Precept

July 5, 2008

Reviewed by: Franc ,  Shoots in the 90s

Wilson ProStaff 360 Max Distance

Summary:
I found this ball in the woods in bright orange. I use it as my twilight ball towards the end of my round in the early evening. The bright orange color is great because you can find it in the rough easily. It flies very far and putts very true. It also works well off the irons. I am amazed at the distance while the iron and putter play are fine. I checked the price and it is a bargain.

Never used but Wilson always offers good value for the money.

Precept Laddie X, Titleist Pro V-1, Top Flite D2 Straight, Pinnacle Exception, Noodle +.

June 25, 2008

Reviewed by: Stud Maximus ,  Shoots in the 90s

Wilson Pro Staff 360

Summary:
Not a bad ball. I got some free ones awhile back and kept them as spares in my bag. It's a good looking ball. It's pretty long for a low compression ball. Alignment aid should be improved, too fat. Low compression and soft feel. It also seemed to hold up well. Not for serious players or players with a higher swing speed looking to maximize distance.

Nike Mojo. Noodle.

December 4, 2007

Reviewed by: massey ,  Shoots in the 80s

Wilson Staff Fifty 50/50

Summary:
I really wanted to like the new Wilson 50/50 low compression ball. As a low swing speed golfer, the eternal search for more driver and hybrid/wood distance to go with my wedge control game is endless. So I was hopeful when I took the Fifty out for a spin, comparing it with the Dunlop Loco and Noodle. Sadly, it lost the comparison. While a modest swing with the driver will hammer this puppy a looooong way, I found that putting the same consistent swing on the ball with my wedges yielded wildly differing results. Short, long, on target, left, right .... there was something about the ball that would not allow me to dial in the distance on wedge shots, and this is normally a strength of my game. I have never experienced anything like this with any other ball. So, at least in my experience, if you want to boost your confidence with the driver, by all means dig into the Fifty on your next outing .... but beware the short game 50/50 gremlins, especially if you need to fly and stick your approach on elevated greens. You may find better results with it if you use low runner approach shots on links style courses.

NA