Adams Golf Insight BTY 4350 Drivers Review

Adams Golf Insight BTY 4350

The Adams Insight BTY Driver gives you more control when you need it most. The tour proven shaping, 460cc clubhead provides increased forgiveness with tour performance. To customize swing weight, an adjustable weight port is positioned it the sole. Built for better players who want versatility and performance in a golf club.

April 9, 2009

Reviewed by: Zac Klassen ,  Shoots in the 70s

Adams Golf Insight BTY 4350

Summary:
This driver is amazing. It just flies off the clubface and is very long. I have an 8.5 degree driver and a prolaunch red shaft and I can still get pretty good height on it. I have about a 100-105 swing speed. It is easy to work the ball with it and is the best driver I have ever hit.

joni moggers

joni mogger 5000

August 1, 2008

Reviewed by: jakentucker ,  Shoots in the 70s

Adams Insight BTY 4350

Summary:
I really enjoyed the Adams 430Q and wanted a 460 driver to trade out at times. After researching a number of drivers, I found a rare Left Hand Version of the 4350 BTY. I love how it also has a square face, and tour shape.
How does it perform?
It's the bomb! I really have to put a poor swing on this for it not to be pretty decent hit. I'm about 6 handicap index, and the majority of the time I just hit bomb, after bomb, after bomb with this club. It is a shade longer than the 430Q, which I use at times in "low trajectory" in very windy conditions, and use this beast on the downwind holes. 295 to 310 yard drives are not uncommon. I often find myself using a 60* wedge into most par 4's that I play. It's a terrific club and an absolute steal of a price

Has been good when I needed a new head for my 430Q; I've been waiting to hear about getting a weight to move this club from a D3 to a D4 swing weight -- same as the 430q

Tested Taylormade, Ping, 07 and 08 products.

June 11, 2008

Reviewed by: golf978 ,  Shoots in the 70s

Adams Insight BTY 9.5

Summary:
Very underated driver. Sets up square, with no flight bias. Neutral weighting. Excellent head/shaft combo with the Prolaunch Red shaft. Shaft light & very low torque & consistant...but not harsh feeling like the Blue PL. I hit it a nice medium, boring trajectory. Impression I get get is that it is a low spin driver, so good roll-out when ball lands. Adams very underated equipment Compant IMHO.

Adams Redline 460 Neutral, Ping G2, Bridgestone 33J 460, Adams Ovation.

April 15, 2008

Reviewed by: Bob from BV ,  Shoots in the 80s

Adams Golf Insight BTY 4350

Summary:
The first thing I will say about this or any club, try it and get fitted before you buy. I got fitted and the pro suggested I try a tour head, regular flex club with a stiff tipped shaft, and 10.5* loft. I tried a number of "tour" (square club face) clubs, including Ping, Taylormade, Cally, Cobra, Cleveland, and Titleist. The Adams felt good and was the most accurate. I got the club and went on my annual golf trip. This driver performs better in my hands than any I have ever owned. Incredible hang time and distance. I can go high or low as needed with the most consistant distance I have ever experienced in a club. Adams is discontinuing this model for some reason, so they are lower priced than most high end drivers. This club is highly recommended.

They answered my questions and the reps had good knowledge.

I own or have owned Cleveland HiBore XL, Cally FT-3 Tour, Cleveland Ti460, and many older Cleveland and Cally models. I've tried most of what is on the market.

December 16, 2007

Reviewed by: freddyc ,  Shoots in the 70s

Summary:
this baby rocks w/prolaunch red stiff shaft 9.5 head prices have hit rock bottom on this club not sure exactly why but this driver hits just as far as anything on the market. sound is excellent ball flight is awesome can work either way high or low depends on you..

going to try the fairway next w/prolaunch red in it also.