Adams Golf Redline Offset Ti Drivers Review

Adams Golf Redline Offset Ti

• Designed and engineered to deliver the maximum of every advantage possible
  • The Redline Offset TI driver takes technology to its legal limit with the maximum proposed club
  • Head size of 460cc and tungsten perimeter weighting
  • Redline a larger sweet spot and maximum forgiveness for the perfect drive every time
  • Offset construction delivers a higher launch angle and makes turning the ball over a breeze

January 28, 2008

Reviewed by: JayMack1527 ,  Shoots in the 80s

Adams Redline Ti 460 Offset

Summary:
I Purchased this club originally with the regular 460 non offset head, and I was slicing alot, because my swing speed was too fast for the club. I did not know this at first, It took me 3 years to figure out what my problem was. I decided to purchase the offset just for the heck of it. I still had a similar problem, so I did the only sensible thing, I switched the shaft out. It was the best club I have ever owned. I have owned over 20 drivers and have even tryed to relpace my redline, but guess what I still own and play it to this day. I've had this club since I was 14 years old, I'm now 20 and I just purchased a back up head and shaft in case something happens to mine. I swing 115 mph and I play a Graffoly NT prototype shaft. The best Club/envestment I have ever made.

No other club that I have tried hits as straight as this club does.

September 3, 2006

Reviewed by: GM ,  Shoots in the 90s

Adams Redline 460 Ti Offset, 10.5 degrees, regular flex shaft

Summary:
This is by far the best and most forgiving driver I have used. This is also, the first offset driver I have played. I turned my back on offsets in the past but, swallowed my pride, adjusted my ego and haven't regret it since. I have a draw that keeps me on the right side of the fairway most of the time, and even the dreaded slice on bad days. Since, using this driver on the course, I have hit most fairways. If I should send it off to the right, the ball has never been OB and has at all times been playable. I have used this driver for most of the Summer 2006 season and wish I started with it sooner. I would highly recommend this driver to the mid to high-handicapper or those who need that extra shot of technology to keep it in the short grass.

Do know, never needed their services so far.

Cleveland Launcher, 9.5, stiff flex, Adams GT 363, Taylormade 360, Natural Golf Tour Hammer.

August 25, 2006

Reviewed by: pjgaitens ,  Shoots in the 90s

Adams RPM Driver

Summary:
Got this for 100 bucks at TGW and it's a good deal -- because it works!
I used to fight a pull-hook and this season I've been fighting a slice, probably the result of an over-correction.
When my swing was good I'd hit a nice high fade, but since I'm a weekend hacker it's easy to lose that good swing. The result is a big ol' slice.
I had been playing a Wilson Staff Di 11.5 and having pretty good success at hitting the fairway.
In the never-ending search for a few more yards I got the Adams RPM 10.5 with draw bias and Graffoloy Blue reg. flex shaft.
It took me a few rounds to get used to the longer shaft and the slightly offset head, but now I'm getting a few more yards than the Wilson and I find the Adams is actually a little easier to control.
It's also a little more forgiving than the Wilson.
A good balanced swing either produces a straight shot or slight draw.
The good news for me is that I can still hit my fade with a very minor stance and ball position adjustment.
As for cosmetics, the RPM is an attractive package, although Wilson's classic appearance is hard to beat for looks.
This Adams RPM is a keeper.

No experience with Adams.

Wilson Staff Di, 2004 Big Bertha, the original Cleveland Launcher.

May 18, 2006

Reviewed by: PistolWhip ,  Shoots in the 100s

Adams Redline 11.5* Offset driver

Summary:
(Regular flex, graphite shaft)I got this driver last season to help me out with a slice problem. I am not a great player, but this club did exactly what I wanted it to. I hit this driver dead straight and about 200 yards consistently with no effort.
This is not a miracle club and there is no substitution for good technique and a proper swing, but if you are stuck chasing that slight slice, this is the answer.
I flat out love this club and almost all of my buddies that have tried it have the same opinion.

After two seasons, still haven't needed them.

Snake Eyes, Pro Select, Cobra, Nike

September 13, 2005

Reviewed by: golfngal ,  Shoots in the 80s

Adams Redline 460 offset

Summary:
I owned an Adams Redline 460 offset with 11.5* and senior shaft. I loved it until it cracked across the bottom edge of the entire face! My swing speed is 75mph. I don't think that is fast enough to crack a driver's face. It started to sound different when hit and lose distance. A golf pro found the crack.

The worst I have ever delt with! For 3 months my golf shop tried to get Adams to replace the driver and their reply was "too bad"!I cannot believe their attitude! What terrible customer service! Beware, if your Adams product has a problem you are out of luck! I had a 2 year old Ping 3 wood that the shaft went bad. Ping replaced the shaft free! Now that's customer service! I will never buy another Adams product.

I own a set of Adams Idea irons, I hope they don't crack or have any problems.