Adams Golf Redline RPM 460cc Dual Drivers Review

Adams Golf Redline RPM 460cc Dual

The high performance RPM drivers are designed for maximum performance and forgiveness. The traditional shape is designed for looks and performance, the oversize heads provide forgiveness and the adjustable weights offer customized launch conditions.

May 21, 2010

Reviewed by: kerry ,  Shoots in the 100s

RPM 10.5

Summary:
Love this driver. I get great distance with
ease.

January 29, 2010

Reviewed by: Pastorobin ,  Shoots in the 90s

Adams Redline 460cc Dual

Summary:
I just recently gave this driver to my son. I played it for the first two years of learning the game. This driver was easy to control and gave me great workability, fade or draw. The distance was only around 220 average with a swing speed of 90 mph and a regular flex factory installed shaft and a 10.5 degree face. I would recommend this for beginners or slow swing drivers. If your looking for distance or a strong correction to swing flaws, look elsewhere. The changeable weights are a waste of time. Driver doesn't need them, nor do they make as much of a difference as your swing mechanics will.

Adams 9 degree standard redline.

July 18, 2007

Reviewed by: greenskeeper63 ,  Shoots in the 70s

Adams RPM Redline

Summary:
I am amazed at how much this driver improved my game. Long and straight. Before purchasing this club my average wasdistance was 270 yards off the tee. I am now averaging about 290 and have even had a few monsters of 315. My slice is history and have impressed many people with the awesome sound of the driver killing the ball. The driver came with an Adilas stiff flex shaft light green in colour with a 16 gram weight. I got it brand new in the wrapper on Ebay for 41.00 !!!!! Of course the shipping was extra. I used to hit the Nike Sumo 2 bought have since sold that to a golfer from my club. I would rather the Adams driver thats how much I love this driver. What a steal of a deal.

Nike Sumo 2
Nickent Genex
Callaway FT-5
Wilson Pro Staff

June 17, 2007

Reviewed by: ttburke ,  Shoots in the 80s

Adams Redline RPM 460 dual

Summary:
Absolutely outstanding driver. I hit this long and straight. I have owned a lot of drivers through the years, and this is my first foray into a 460cc, adjustable weighted driver. (Waiting for the prices to come down.) You can get this driver for hundreds less than when it came out and with the Prolaunch Blue shaft it is a winner. I adjusted the weights to a fade bias and I absolutely kill it (270 - 295). First time out I hit 11 of 14 fairways, and two of the missed fairways were due to hitting it too long through them.

not used yet.

Titleist (975), Callaway (GBB, BBB, Original BB), Taylor Made (540), Ben Hogan (with NV shaft)

June 11, 2007

Reviewed by: zac ,  Shoots in the 80s

Redline RPM 460cc Dual

Summary:
amazing driver i love it i droped my handicap down to a 9 with this. i have it right now set at a draw. since i go this driver people have regonized me and im only 15. this is unbelieveable if you want ot drop shots off your game this is the driver for you.

Taylor Made R7 460