Adams Golf Redline Drivers Review

Adams Golf Redline

Maximum Distance- Titanium allows for the strategic placement of 90 grams of weight, a hotter face and explosive distance Maximum Accuracy- Tungsten Perimeter Weighting provides straighter shots and up to 59% more forgiveness Maximum Ease- Tight Lies patented upside down design makes them easy to hit from any lie

In The Hole Golf

June 23, 2009

Reviewed by: nate ,  Shoots in the 100s

adams redline 460 dual

Summary:
i like the driver but i am always slicing and i only have 2 weights 10 and 12 gram weights so how do you fix the the slice to make it hit straight?

October 23, 2008

Reviewed by: Mr 3 Wiggle ,  Scratch Golfer

9.5 Extra Stiff

Summary:
Garbage club. Hit it one time and the head caved in. Could have been my 130mph+ club head speed, but my TM stands up to my huge impacts.

Terrible. Told me I was too strong for their product line and should have known that before I bought the club. Refused to refund my money.

Nothing compares to the terribleness of this club.

July 30, 2007

Reviewed by: Nate B. ,  Shoots in the 90s

Adams Redline 460 Dual

Summary:
Tried my friends (9.5* with AVS shaft) at the begining of the season. I had to get one of my own (10.5* with Prolaunch Blue). The club is amazing I can consistantly knock it out 275 yrds and getting closer to 300 as the season continues. The club head looks great at address and has a really sharp looking finish. I picked it up for $100 at Dicks about a month ago. By far the Best driver out there for the money. I might switch the shaft next season but we'll see.

July 26, 2007

Reviewed by: Rick ,  Shoots in the 90s

Adams Redline RPM 460 Dual

Summary:
Absolutely outstanding driver!! I purchased it from TGW.com for $119.00 with the Adilas 6.5s stiff flex shaft in light green and it arrived on my Golf league night. I never got a chance to use it at the range and I hit 10 of 12 fairways with it right out of the box. I used to have a really nasty slice and I hit this driver long and straight right out of the box with the weights in the neutral position. My average drive used to be 245-250 yards (when it hit the fairway)and with this one I averaged about 270 yards hit two drives of atleast 290 yards +. I let my golf partner use it and he was so impressed he went and purchased one that night. I highly recommend this driver to all!

Ping, Tour, Nike

June 27, 2007

Reviewed by: ttburke ,  Shoots in the 80s

Redline 460 adjustable

Summary:
Recently purchased this driver new at a fraction of the original list price because it was time to step up to a 460cc head and I liked the idea of the adjustable weights to control ball flight. I got the 10.5' loft, Garafaloy Prolaunch Blue shaft, stiff flex, and really liked it almost immediately. I set the weights for a fade bias and I am effortlessly bombing drives straight down the fairway. The trajectory isn't too high either, with the shaft being a perfect fit for me. I am pulling it out even on fairly tight par 4's because my confidence is soaring with it.

Not yet used

Titleist 975j-vs, Callaway GBB, BBB, and ERC, Taylormade 540, MacGregor, and some knock offs (don't recommend for drivers...go with the name brands and just make sure you get the right shaft for your swing)