Bang O-Matic Drivers Review

Bang O-Matic

• The head of the Bang-O-Matic is cast
  • Casting is more consistent than forging
  • O-Matic appeal to players that dislike great big clubheads
  • To accomplish what Bang Golf wanted to which is Flow Alignment (FA) they had to cast

January 28, 2015

Reviewed by: Ed ,  Shoots in the 70s

bangstorm

Summary:
I shoot in the upper 70's to low 80's, first thing I did was call and talk to the guy with the Asian Accent, seemingly the only one who ever answers the phone, I asked him which legal club could help me gain a little distance off the tee. the Bang Storm was his recommendation. now you have to understand, I know nothing about these clubs, no demo location to try the club or nothing, so I took the advice of the gentlemen. I tried the club when it arrived and I'm loosing 20 yards compared to my RBZ.. this club is junk. don't waist your money on a club you can't even test out, once you get it "no refunds for any reason" is what I was told.. thanks BANGGOLF.. $350.00 down the tubes..

customer service was a joke, only thing he kept saying, "NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON" can't even get anyone to answer the phone now, they must have caller ID and no not to answer my number..

I even pulled out my old Adams Speedline and flew every shot 10 yards past the Bangjunk.. this is why they are not in stores, no one would buy one, they sucker you into online purchases, then "NO REFUND FOR ANY REASON"

June 30, 2014

Reviewed by: gary ,  Shoots in the 70s

bang-o-matic

Summary:
got a used bang some years back with a orange matrix x shaft in it,i never have been a short hitter but with this cannon I was blowing it by all my friends with their new name clubs. These clubs are the artillery of the golf world. love it

October 7, 2009

Reviewed by: David Woolmer ,  Shoots in the 70s

Bang_O-Matic 460 Driver

Summary:
I have recently purchased a Bang-O-Matic head and had it fitted with a 55 grammes Fujikura Motore F1 Regular shaft. I also own a Callaway F-5 with a Fujikura E150 shaft. The Bang goes like a proverbial rocket with a lovely sound off the face, a high, very long-carrying flight and plenty of roll. At 73 on a firm, not hard, fairway I can still get 270 yards, 15 yards further than the Callaway!

The head of the Bang looks, and sits better than any driver I have ever owned even when I was a plus h/c golfer! I only wish that I had had a driver of this quality thirty years ago!Superb looks and performance!

Not necessary

Callaway FT-5

October 1, 2008

Reviewed by: thraves1 ,  Shoots in the 70s

bang o matic 9* with aldila vs70 proto stiff

Summary:
I bought this on a whim, in almost new condition for £60 + P & P, and I was blown away.The shaft plays a huge part and this Aldila VS 70 proto is good.
The flight was perfect no ballooning, just long air time and roll.I own an Alpha v2,an alpha 830.2 plasma, an el diablo,SMT o2 etc and this is better for me than all these drivers in my closet, to date
I can hit gentle draws and fades but not the big ugly right and left shots.
the secret is to find the correct tee height and let rip.
The head is attractive and craftsmanship Iis EXCELLENT and paintwork is superb .

YOU MUST FIND THE RIGHT SHAFT FOR ANY DRIVER HEAD TO WORK FOR YOU BUT THS BANG O MATIC 9* IS JUST GREAT

NO NEED TO USE

ALPHA V2 9.5*, ALPHA 830.2 PLASMA 8.5*, EL DIABLO 9* (This was poor quality junk)
SMT 02 9*

July 23, 2008

Reviewed by: banger ,  Shoots in the 70s

Bang O Matic 460

Summary:
purchased it with a XX shaft in and and just BOMMMMMBED it. very impressed with the head itself. just snapped the shaft today but overall a great driver, i wouldnt trade it for anything else. very easy to work the ball and control it. anyone who says they dont like it or cant hit it cant say its the driver, its the shaft causing problems

cobra x speed