Callaway 2004 Big Bertha Titanium Drivers Review

Callaway 2004 Big Bertha Titanium

360cc titanium driver size and shallower face promote confidence and stability with a large, wide hitting area.Distance-enhanced trajectory and increased forgiveness by adjusting the wall thickness around the ribbon for optimized center of gravity.

More Products from Callaway  >>

October 21, 2010

Reviewed by: samarati ,  Shoots in the 80s

callaway 2004 titanium

Summary:
Purchased October 2010 from 3balls golf for $9. Used but in excellent condition. New matching headcover included. RCH firm shaft 60 gram weight.

Performance is equal to my Ping G5 Driver. Address appearance seems almost identical. Weight and blance of the club twin brother to the Ping G5. No difference in ball flight trajaectory, length. The Ping sounds meatier & more pleasing at contact. The Callaway has a high pitched !TinG! note that's a little silly sounding, where the Ping has a solid and manly !ThawacK! when crushing the ball.

Still I like th CAllaway. It's easy to hit consistently well.

3 Balls golf . Com always has great delas on real clean used clubs. Recommended.

I have bought and sold more Drivers in the past year than you can hold in your arms. I like older Callaways Made in the USA and Ping.

October 20, 2008

Reviewed by: TRYFE TREADWELL ,  Shoots in the 90s

2004 Callaway Titanium 10 degree

Summary:
One of the best drivers i've ever hit.I changed out the stock shaft and put a ust 75 comp.shaft in it gaining more distance and control.I recently purchased the Callaway Hyper X driver and have only hit it into the net.I will give an updated review as soon as I play a few rounds with this club.

GREAT!

Taylormade,Ping,Cleveland,and Exotic

August 1, 2008

Reviewed by: Renee ,  Shoots in the 90s

BB Ti 2004

Summary:
I am back in the game. Just joined a private club with 138+ slope rating for the ladies, difficult to say the least. My BB 11 degree and my 10 degree just was not working out for this course. I already own the 2004 fairway woods, which I love, and had a chance to buy a 8 degree BB Ti with the 55w shaft at a terrific price. I am now keep up with the big boys with ease and I am getting at least 20-25 yards more on my drives. Ladies don't let the 8 degree psych you out..I personally get more yardage and accuracy...

I find that Callaway Golf customer service is second to none...

April 30, 2007

Reviewed by: crapyking ,  Shoots in the 90s

2004 Big Bertha Titanium

Summary:
I posted an earlier review w/ a stock reg flex. Couldn't hit it consistantly. I've since reshafted w/ a pulled stiff flex (Cleveland launcher pull). It is now the straightest driver I've used. I am giving up maybe 10-20 yrds compared to other drivers but still get 220-250 w/ a good poke. Get a stiff flex. It's only 360cc so if you like lrge this ain't it.

September 24, 2006

Reviewed by: Pky6471 ,  Shoots in the 90s

Callaway 2004 BB 360 cc Ti Driver

Summary:
I reshafted my driver and my BB 2004 3-wood with Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue R-graphite shafts and they make a HUGE improvement in my golf game. The distance is abour 5-10 yds longer than the original stock shaft, what more important is that I am now much more consistent due to square set up. In the past I had to slightly close the club face of my drive and aim slightly left in order to hit them straight... NO MORE, now I can have a square set up and the ball's dispersion is much much better and ball flies is much straighter. I think the low torque of the Grafalloy Prolaunch has a lot to do with consistency because I have not changed my swing... and I still can hit my 2004 BB 360cc Ti driver better than anything that I've tried so far, so this club stays in my bag for a long long time.... and for sure from now on I would upgrade new sticks with the Grafalloy in a heart beat ... hopefully I will consistently score in the 80s a lot more

I don't think anyone can beat customer service department of Callaway... none, zip, zero