Callaway Razr X Black Drivers Review

Callaway Razr X Black

Callaway RAZR X Black Driver The Callaway RAZR X Black Driver produces maximum power and maximum control. Designed for golfers who want the ultimate in speed and accuracy off the tee, the new RAZR X Black Driver features forged composite and a black PVD finish for a look that's just flat-out, head-turning cool. A combination of VFT and Hyperbolic Face Technology creates a large sweet spot and high ball speeds across the titanium face for long, consistent distance while Distance Trajectory Weight

More Products from Callaway  >>

April 8, 2013

Reviewed by: J Bernal ,  Shoots in the 90s

Callaway RAZR X Black TI

Summary:
best driver I ever hit. I used to be a 220-240 yard driver and now I am a 240-260 yard driver. I have improved my driving and hitting it straighter.
My swing speed is between 92-98 and this is the right club for me.

October 17, 2012

Reviewed by: David ,  Shoots in the 80s

Razr X Black Driver

Summary:
My brother-in-law bought this driver in June of this year and I asked if I could hit it, WOW it seemed like every time I used it, it went straight and long. I usually are in the fairway, but this club had added 20-30 yards to my drives. Needles to say it has been in my bag ever since!! Best driver I have ever hit, thanks Fish !!!!

Calloway X460

July 27, 2012

Reviewed by: Hoganman1 ,  Shoots in the 80s

Callaway Razr X Black

Summary:
I purchased mine directly from Callaway last March. So far I really do like the results. I picked up a few yards, but my fairways hit stat is through the roof. As with most clubs getting the right shaft is the key. I have a fairly low ball flight so I use the Aldila NVS shaft in my drivers, but they offer several choices. This club will be in my bag for quite awhile.

I haven't had any issues, but I know Callaway customer service is top notch.

Callaway Diablo Octane, Callaway FT-5 I-Mix

May 7, 2012

Reviewed by: long knocker ,  Shoots in the 90s

Razr black driver

Summary:
Just played my first two rounds and already feel very comfortable. I love the solid feel and the looks. Previously carried FT-5 for last 3 years. Prety sure i will win the us open next year. : )