Callaway Razr X Black Drivers Review

Callaway Razr X Black

Callaway RAZR X Black Driver The Callaway RAZR X Black Driver produces maximum power and maximum control. Designed for golfers who want the ultimate in speed and accuracy off the tee, the new RAZR X Black Driver features forged composite and a black PVD finish for a look that's just flat-out, head-turning cool. A combination of VFT and Hyperbolic Face Technology creates a large sweet spot and high ball speeds across the titanium face for long, consistent distance while Distance Trajectory Weight

More Products from Callaway  >>

January 6, 2016

Reviewed by: John James ,  Shoots in the 80s

Callaway Razr X

Summary:
I've been going through drivers like crazy - Cobra Amp, Cleveland Launcher, Krank, Nike Vapour, even popped for an expensive Japanese Royal Collection. Yeah, I know it's me. But ... the first smack I hit with this, like night and day. For some reason, boom, down the fairway. And long too. Got the white model on eBay. Like new, like cheap.

See above. And more.

December 31, 2015

Reviewed by: JJ ,  Shoots in the 90s

Callaway Razr X

Summary:
Took lessons and that really screwed up my driving. Went through about 10 different drivers. Tried this and it was like night and day. Suddenly I'm long and in the fairway. I got the white model and its classic looks is great at setup.

Too many to list.

April 8, 2013

Reviewed by: J Bernal ,  Shoots in the 90s

Callaway RAZR X Black TI

Summary:
best driver I ever hit. I used to be a 220-240 yard driver and now I am a 240-260 yard driver. I have improved my driving and hitting it straighter.
My swing speed is between 92-98 and this is the right club for me.

October 17, 2012

Reviewed by: David ,  Shoots in the 80s

Razr X Black Driver

Summary:
My brother-in-law bought this driver in June of this year and I asked if I could hit it, WOW it seemed like every time I used it, it went straight and long. I usually are in the fairway, but this club had added 20-30 yards to my drives. Needles to say it has been in my bag ever since!! Best driver I have ever hit, thanks Fish !!!!

Calloway X460

July 27, 2012

Reviewed by: Hoganman1 ,  Shoots in the 80s

Callaway Razr X Black

Summary:
I purchased mine directly from Callaway last March. So far I really do like the results. I picked up a few yards, but my fairways hit stat is through the roof. As with most clubs getting the right shaft is the key. I have a fairly low ball flight so I use the Aldila NVS shaft in my drivers, but they offer several choices. This club will be in my bag for quite awhile.

I haven't had any issues, but I know Callaway customer service is top notch.

Callaway Diablo Octane, Callaway FT-5 I-Mix