Cleveland Launcher 460 Drivers Review

More Products from Cleveland  >>

February 14, 2015

Reviewed by: Golfnut427 ,  Shoots in the 80s

Cleveland Launcher 460

Summary:
Been struggling w/driver lately. Tried 'em all. SDLR/Rocketballz/XHot/G25/915/CGBlack etc. Pulled out my battered old 2005 Launcher w/Aldila NV shaft, teed it up, and watched it sail long and high. No frills. Simply a great driver.

Too many

June 30, 2013

Reviewed by: Ben Barnard ,  Shoots in the 100s

Cleveland 460 launcher/comp

Summary:
I recently acquired the 460 launcher/comp at a yard sale for $10. im assuming that it is about 8-10 yrs old but is in very good condition. the prior reviews are correct about this club it did add another 20-30 yrds to my drives, that is when I have made a good swing at it. My game is in the high 90's to lower 100s. It will take a few times to the course to get use to it but I am Happy with what club is capable of in getting me out there farther off the tee.

October 30, 2012

Reviewed by: Pky6471 ,  Shoots in the 90s

Cleveland Launcher 460cc

Summary:
I am shooting between 85-95 and I have several favorite drivers: Tit 905R, Cally GBB II, Cally 2004 BB. I tend to hit high with my 10.5* driver head so I was looking for a 9-9.5* head driver. Luckily my Bros has this Launcher, gold R-flex shaft so he gave it to me. Definitely it's still a very good driver, I can hit it as well as my favorite Tit 905-R and no doubt I get more roll out of this 9.5* head. I have played only one round with it, I am pretty sure that I will get better with it. I think the OEM gold shaft is not as responsive (for my swing) as of the YS-6+ or NV green shaft , but not too bad. I will bag this club for now

don't know

July 17, 2012

Reviewed by: stepan ,  Shoots in the 80s

Cleveland launcher 460

Summary:
i bought this driver at a local golf shop for only 25 dollars with a grafaloy prolaunch blue stiff flex shaft i hit with it and it bombs im 13 and that club was amazing.

none

talormadeR7 quad,callaway RZR fit,callaway diablo.

March 15, 2012

Reviewed by: Johnny D. ,  Shoots in the 80s

Cleveland Launcher 460

Summary:
Boom!!! The Launcher 460 is a cannon! I bought one new when they first came out with the green NV shaft in stiff flex. I was struggling to break 100 and was not consistent with my swing and blamed the driver. One day after a really bad round, I just looked at my Dad and said 'take it, I'm done.'
Last year, I was at his house and saw he had my club in the closet. I asked if I could take it back and he said sure. The next day we played Pudding Ridge in Mocksville, NC. Boys, it was a jaw dropping experience and a few drives were 20-30 yds. longer than the Adams Redline I normally carry. My Dad and uncle just giggled when I creamed the ball. Two seperate par 4 holes saw me drive about 6 yds. short of the fringe on one and pin high 8 yds. to the right of the green on another. I missed two fairways all day.
I stopped by my golf shop on the way home and they had one with a Grafalloy Blue shaft in stiff flex. The price was a little high at $75.00 but it looked awesome. Went out today and walked 9 holes to see which beast was best. Distance wise the NV was the longest due to its 9.5* of loft vs. the Grafalloy and 10.5* loft (a little windy too). I feel really lucky to have two girls I can call on when I need to. Plus they are both Hot!!! Boom!

Nearly every driver over the last 12 years! Other than a few Cobra models, none can touch this cannon.