Cleveland Launcher 460 Drivers Review

More Products from Cleveland  >>

June 30, 2013

Reviewed by: Ben Barnard ,  Shoots in the 100s

Cleveland 460 launcher/comp

Summary:
I recently acquired the 460 launcher/comp at a yard sale for $10. im assuming that it is about 8-10 yrs old but is in very good condition. the prior reviews are correct about this club it did add another 20-30 yrds to my drives, that is when I have made a good swing at it. My game is in the high 90's to lower 100s. It will take a few times to the course to get use to it but I am Happy with what club is capable of in getting me out there farther off the tee.

October 30, 2012

Reviewed by: Pky6471 ,  Shoots in the 90s

Cleveland Launcher 460cc

Summary:
I am shooting between 85-95 and I have several favorite drivers: Tit 905R, Cally GBB II, Cally 2004 BB. I tend to hit high with my 10.5* driver head so I was looking for a 9-9.5* head driver. Luckily my Bros has this Launcher, gold R-flex shaft so he gave it to me. Definitely it's still a very good driver, I can hit it as well as my favorite Tit 905-R and no doubt I get more roll out of this 9.5* head. I have played only one round with it, I am pretty sure that I will get better with it. I think the OEM gold shaft is not as responsive (for my swing) as of the YS-6+ or NV green shaft , but not too bad. I will bag this club for now

don't know

July 17, 2012

Reviewed by: stepan ,  Shoots in the 80s

Cleveland launcher 460

Summary:
i bought this driver at a local golf shop for only 25 dollars with a grafaloy prolaunch blue stiff flex shaft i hit with it and it bombs im 13 and that club was amazing.

none

talormadeR7 quad,callaway RZR fit,callaway diablo.

March 15, 2012

Reviewed by: Johnny D. ,  Shoots in the 80s

Cleveland Launcher 460

Summary:
Boom!!! The Launcher 460 is a cannon! I bought one new when they first came out with the green NV shaft in stiff flex. I was struggling to break 100 and was not consistent with my swing and blamed the driver. One day after a really bad round, I just looked at my Dad and said 'take it, I'm done.'
Last year, I was at his house and saw he had my club in the closet. I asked if I could take it back and he said sure. The next day we played Pudding Ridge in Mocksville, NC. Boys, it was a jaw dropping experience and a few drives were 20-30 yds. longer than the Adams Redline I normally carry. My Dad and uncle just giggled when I creamed the ball. Two seperate par 4 holes saw me drive about 6 yds. short of the fringe on one and pin high 8 yds. to the right of the green on another. I missed two fairways all day.
I stopped by my golf shop on the way home and they had one with a Grafalloy Blue shaft in stiff flex. The price was a little high at $75.00 but it looked awesome. Went out today and walked 9 holes to see which beast was best. Distance wise the NV was the longest due to its 9.5* of loft vs. the Grafalloy and 10.5* loft (a little windy too). I feel really lucky to have two girls I can call on when I need to. Plus they are both Hot!!! Boom!

Nearly every driver over the last 12 years! Other than a few Cobra models, none can touch this cannon.

May 24, 2011

Reviewed by: ap229 ,  Shoots in the 90s

Launcher 09

Summary:
Bought this driver new about a week ago, a real bargain. I have two rounds with it on different courses and am very pleased. Since I'm an old man I don't worry about distance a lot but this driver is as long as the others I have played. The main thing is that I can find the ball and play it again and this club does very well. At adress this driver appears very large, like you can't miss the ball. Like all drivers if you try to kill the ball you can mess up. Very pleased with this driver.

Have not needed