Cobra 427 Beta Ti Drivers Review

Cobra 427 Beta Ti

Lofts: 7.5°, 9.0°, 10.5°, and 12° • Head Volume/Face Angle: 427cc/2.5° Closed • Head Material: 15-3-3-3 Beta Ti face insert with 6-4 Ti body • Sweet Spot Size: 27.0cm2

More Products from Cobra  >>

July 14, 2015

Reviewed by: Anderson ,  Shoots in the 90s

Cobra ss 427

Summary:
I got this for free from someone. It is a pretty good driver...comparable to hitting an older Callaway Big Bertha or Warbird. This is a basic no-frills driver. Not as long off the tee as the larger CC drivers, but easy to control.

Callaway Big Bertha, Warbird

February 18, 2010

Reviewed by: chuckie52 ,  Shoots in the 80s

Summary:
I used my 427 for 8 yrs.It changed my game.300yd drives not uncommon.I cracked the face,and could not find another 427.I switched to the 460,had that re-s hafted twice but the feel was different.Istill would like to find another 427 10.5 rh cobra driver,or just the head would be fine

May 3, 2007

Reviewed by: AHS golf ,  Shoots in the 80s

Summary:
i really like this driver th first day i got one i could rally tell the diffrewnce i can hit the ball farther and a lot more accurate and it is hard to miss the sweet spot on the culb because it is the whole face!!

ping 223

April 16, 2006

Reviewed by: mbabb ,  Shoots in the 80s

Cobra 427SS 7.5 Stiff

Summary:
I just bought the 7.5 and I hit it as high as a 9 degree. It is a solid club on the range haven't had a chance to play with it on the course.

July 23, 2005

Reviewed by: Pky6471 ,  Shoots in the 90s

King Cobra 427 cc Driver

Summary:
Last month while on a business trip I picked up a rental set which has the King Cobra 427 cc driver. It fits my swing very well. If I just had not bought the Callaway 2004 BB titanium, I would seriously consider this club. I hit it straight as I would with my BB driver, probably the same distance, Cobra 427cc seems to give a little higher trajectory, I faded a little with Cobra 427cc while I draw a little with my BB, You can't go wrong with either driver. I am capable of shooting 85, but most of the time the chipping kills me because I don't play enough (2 a month), but I can hit fairly straight... Now that I can even hit my 3-iron straight (Callaway X-16), I am hoping that my score would be more in the 80's... Let's hope...

Callaway 2004 BB titanium, TaylorMade Quad 7, Callaway ERC