Dunlop John Daly 460cc Drivers Review

Dunlop John Daly 460cc

September 6, 2006

Reviewed by: Mike ,  Shoots in the 90s

John Daly Driver Aldara shaft

Summary:
I bought the John Daly driver from Target for under 60 bucks about a year ago. I loved it, I've always been able to hit the drive pretty good and with this driver that was no exception. I've hit some 350 yard drives w/ it.
My girlfriend a few months later got me the entire John Daly golf set for a graduation present. It came w/ a driver but I continued to use the Aldara shaft driver. The grip eventually became worn out and I had to replace the grip. I started using the driver that came withe set and I could not have been more displeased. The driver that came with the set was so bad I could only once in a while hit it 250-300 yards. Now I downright love the irons, fairway woods, and the bag that came with the set but the driver I recently replaced w/ a Callaway 460x driver (haven't hit it yet so I don't know if it will help.)

Summary: if you are going to get a John Daly driver buy it seperately from the set. I did like the Aldara one but the ones that come w/ the set use w/ caution.

Until I become a good chipper and putter I'll continue to waste those 300-350 yard drives.

Its Target no golf pro in sight thats why we love target no intimidation.

many

August 2, 2006

Reviewed by: Brian Brinkman ,  Shoots in the 90s

John Daly 460cc

Summary:
This club is a total waste of money, time, and space. I normally am a good driver, but this club single handedly started the worst golf rounds of my life. Even my friends who are better than me cannot get this club to fly far or straight. My friends and I agree that the club feels like it is dead. There is a reason why John Daly does not use this driver. Save your money.

May 22, 2006

Reviewed by: Al ,  Shoots in the 90s

Summary:
I purchased this club from Target for 40 bucks. In my opinion it was a waste, I struggle to get this thing to go into to the two hundreds and the trajectory of the ball is quiet low. I am a begginer so this could have alot to do with my swing. BUt i can hit my 3 and 5 woods alot further. Furthermore I can hit my 3 iron 250 plus but that is an imposibility with this club for me. This club also is prone to sliceing, I have not experienced such badd slicing accept with this club. One plus is that I liked the Grip.

July 8, 2005

Reviewed by: ben ,  Shoots in the 100s

John Daly 460cc

Summary:
I just got the set of John Daly clubs and they are great. My favorite club in the set is the driver. Im only 14 and I just started golfing and I can hit the club about 215yds on a good hit.