Golf Technologies Air Hammer Drivers Review

Golf Technologies Air Hammer

The Air Hammer combines shaped head technology and state of the art Zolex that give you added distance and amazing accuracy.The G Force technology of the shaft optimizes centrifugal and club head speed by 25% and the huge 595 mm club face makes it virtually impossible not to hit the sweet spot every time.

More Products from Golf Technologies  >>

November 5, 2013

Reviewed by: Steve ,  Shoots in the 90s

Hammer X

Summary:
I have never taken the time to offer an opinion on a product in the past. I made the mistake of checking out the reviews after purchasing the Hammer X on Ebay. Bought a Demo club for less as I was somewhat skeptical at purchase. Took it to the driving range the day after I got it. Was very shocked at just how poor the club performed even after reading the reviews. Less distance than my 3 wood and some sting in the grip on some hits. It's sitting in the garage now and I won't purchase something again without checking out a lot more information. (Reviews)

July 9, 2013

Reviewed by: Bob ,  Shoots in the 80s

HammerX

Summary:
I took this to the range 2xs and the head came off upon impact. This is junk! In addition, customer service is nothing more than voice mail. I had $167 stolen from me and I intend to cost them 100xs that amount if I do not get my money back. This is equivalent to a hold up. They are thieves! I also believe that the positive reviews on this product are nothing more than the company itself. This club is junk.

I had to leave a message. No legitimate company has a customer service line that only allows for voice mails.

March 3, 2013

Reviewed by: Stephanie ,  Shoots in the 70s

hammerx

Summary:
your clubs are poorly made and customer service sucks

your customer service is a joke. tried returning the clubs within the 60 days and the clubs were sent back to me.tried calling ,can't get through...read the fine print on the website and it says can't return clubs.... think you should advertise that fact on TV before sucking people into your products.

July 30, 2012

Reviewed by: Jerry Hamman ,  Shoots in the 80s

Summary:
This is nothing but a scam. They charged you $25.00 for shipping but it only cost me $5.96 to send the crap back. This was 45 days ago and they will not refund my money. The clubs are not worth the try. This is going to get ugly.

July 23, 2012

Reviewed by: Jack ,  Shoots in the 70s

The hammer

Summary:
Easily the greatest driver on the market today. The ball goes for miles of this thing!! For those that don't have the manual for this thing:

- Yell POWWWWWW! to hit the ball over mountains
- Yell BOOOOOOOOM! the activate the space shuttle
- Yell WHAMMMMM! To add an additional 50 yards to any drive.