Golf Technologies Hammer X Drivers Review

Golf Technologies Hammer X

Jack Hamm 6 -time LONG DRIVE CHAMPION is the Father of the Big Head Driver creating the 1st oversized Driver- The HAMMER, selling millions. All the major Golf manufacturers copied his design churning out BIG CLUMSY 460cc heads, creating drag, slowing your swing down, while sounding like a tin can when you hit them. They all whiffed on what's important, it's simple common sense! Faster club head speed= more distance. AND NOW HE HAS DONE IT AGAIN! THE HAMMER X, the next evolution in Driver Technology. Jack Streamlined the club shape got rid of the bulk, no cc's, no body, for faster Acceleration. Then he created the revolutionary POWER CORE, putting all the mass behind the ball, OPTIMIZING IMPACT, giving you a persimmon feel in a metal head-DEAD SOLID HITTING ZONE and he even took the cow bell out of the Driver! The HAMMER X comes with the X SHAFT- FLAT LIKE A SWORD- Cutting trough the air like a knife!! The HAMMER X is the most POWERFUL AERODYNAMIC DRIVER EVER worth 50 Yards to ever golfer! Jack 45" Shaft- 10° Loft - Winn like grip Available in Right Only at this time

More Products from Golf Technologies  >>

Web Address
Information Added By

January 2, 2016

Reviewed by: Vern Trent ,  Shoots in the 90s

Hammer X

Summary:
The company and Hammer X are a TOTAL rip off. People should avoid this company like the plague. I wish there was a way to rate this company and product well below ZERO -0- !

Customer service was completely non-responsive. They have an elaborate scheme to prevent returns that puts up so many obstacles you will never get a refund. Plus staff are very disrespectful to the point of down right ignorance!

December 1, 2015

Reviewed by: Lottie O'Guin ,  Shoots in the 80s

Summary:
Only order this club if you plan to keep it whether you like it or not. You will not be able to get your money back as they claim. After 8 messages we could not get a return call for a return number. They charged us $60 shipping fee and informed us in the letter received with the club that there was a 25% restocking fee. Our total bill was $201.82 for a club advertised on TV as $99. I would not under any circumstances order from this company again. A BBB report has been filed also.

October 21, 2015

Reviewed by: Russell Curtis ,  Shoots in the 80s

Hammer x

Summary:
i used the hammer x.My average is about 230 yards driving. I could not drive more than 200 yards no matter how i teed up the ball or how i hit it. It was the worst club i ever used.

The ad was misleading, the ad said you could return the club if not happy. Did not say anything about paying return fees and restocking fees in the informercial.All that information came with the package. I sent the club back federal express 2 months ago. Have called them two times with no reply. Now they have the club and money. I am at the point of contacting lawyers for class action suite for false advertising.

Nike,Big Birtha, Golden Bear, all drive over 230 yards.

October 7, 2015

Reviewed by: len vitullo ,  Scratch Golfer

Hammer X

Summary:
I have been golfing for the past 35 years I saw the Ad on TV the Hammer X appeared to be great so I decided to order it with the "X" shaft when my club was delivered I went out to try it. I normally drive 1900 to 220 yards but I couldn't get beyond 130 yards it was extremely frustrating to me> I offered my son the club who golfs three times a week and usuall out drives me he couldn't do better than I did. This club is a rip off. Dont fall for the ad!!

September 25, 2015

Reviewed by: Bob Tucker ,  Shoots in the 90s

hammer x driver

Summary:
DO NOT - DO NOT BUY THIS DRIVER. I ordered the X-Hammer Diver and received it in 10 days. When I saw it the shaft measures about 54 inches. I am 65 years old and no way can hit a club like that. maybe some 25 year old muscle man can. They advertise it as the longest, yes but only the shaft. Secondly the TV ad said you get the flex shaft and a free 20 degree hybrid. When they rang me up on the phone he said it was $160.00. I said the ad said $99.00 plus shipping.He said no, the shaft is extra. I fell for the deal until I saw the club. Thinking about returning it, I went to the website and it said free flex shaft with PROMO code and the hybrid. Feel this company is a scam so I going to try to return it minus a 25 percent stocking fee. Another scam !
So what, I blew some money and buyer beware.I now found the driver only on line for $59.00. They should enforce the truth in advertising laws in this country !! BUY IT IF YOU DARE, BUT I'M SURE THE CLUB IS A TOTAL SCAM.