Golf Technologies Hammer X Drivers Review

Golf Technologies Hammer X

Jack Hamm 6 -time LONG DRIVE CHAMPION is the Father of the Big Head Driver creating the 1st oversized Driver- The HAMMER, selling millions. All the major Golf manufacturers copied his design churning out BIG CLUMSY 460cc heads, creating drag, slowing your swing down, while sounding like a tin can when you hit them. They all whiffed on what's important, it's simple common sense! Faster club head speed= more distance. AND NOW HE HAS DONE IT AGAIN! THE HAMMER X, the next evolution in Driver Technology. Jack Streamlined the club shape got rid of the bulk, no cc's, no body, for faster Acceleration. Then he created the revolutionary POWER CORE, putting all the mass behind the ball, OPTIMIZING IMPACT, giving you a persimmon feel in a metal head-DEAD SOLID HITTING ZONE and he even took the cow bell out of the Driver! The HAMMER X comes with the X SHAFT- FLAT LIKE A SWORD- Cutting trough the air like a knife!! The HAMMER X is the most POWERFUL AERODYNAMIC DRIVER EVER worth 50 Yards to ever golfer! Jack 45" Shaft- 10° Loft - Winn like grip Available in Right Only at this time

More Products from Golf Technologies  >>

Web Address
Information Added By

July 3, 2015

Reviewed by: John Lawton ,  Shoots in the 90s

Hammer X and Fairway Wood #3

Summary:
I got delivery of the clubs went to the driving range two days in a row and hit 200+ balls with only these two clubs and had the worst days of my golfing life trying to figure out how to hit these clubs. I even had three other guys hitting balls try it and none of them wanted to hit more than 10 balls, they all said it was a piece of sh-t. My Taylor made driver gets me 230 yards in the fairway pretty regularly and I will stick what works for me.
Customer service has not returned my calls to get a return number so I will have to contact my CC company and dispute the charges against to get my refund..

June 26, 2015

Reviewed by: frank vollmer ,  Shoots in the 90s

hammerx driver

Summary:
saw this driver on tv, bought it , took it to the driving range, was amazed, how my tee shots were straight, an little more yards then normal. next is on the course, liter then my regalar driver. i like it, hope to have some fun with it.

December 19, 2014

Reviewed by: Anthony Langston ,  Shoots in the 80s

Hammer X Driver

Summary:
I purchased the Hammer X Driver direct from their website after seeing the infomercial on the Golf Channel. First time on the course with it and I saw a noticeable improvement in my accuracy and distance. My once banana ball to the right was now a nice slight fade that found the fairway and then rolled out another 10-15 yards. I'm very pleased with this driver and look forward to lowering my handicap this season.

My customer service experience was top-notch. The website is easy to navigate and the shipping via FEDEX was very fast.

I've bagged just about every brand of driver out on the market and the Hammer X works better for me and is much more affordable than brand name equipment.

July 7, 2013

Reviewed by: Martin hurst ,  Shoots in the 70s

Hammer x driver

Summary:
Do not get ripped off . This golf club had been tried by 5 single figure golfers and it is laughable junk . Dont buy it .complete waste of money . Fact

June 21, 2013

Reviewed by: Charlie Thomas ,  Shoots in the 80s

Summary:
This club is a piece of trash for a golfer of my age.
I made an attempt to return the order and was not given a return # and was told that if I returned it that they would just ship it back , then hung up on me. What wonderful people ! I would classify this company as rip-off artist. Oh yes, I had to go through my cc co. to get a customer service #.