Golf Technologies Hammer X Drivers Review

Golf Technologies Hammer X

Jack Hamm 6 -time LONG DRIVE CHAMPION is the Father of the Big Head Driver creating the 1st oversized Driver- The HAMMER, selling millions. All the major Golf manufacturers copied his design churning out BIG CLUMSY 460cc heads, creating drag, slowing your swing down, while sounding like a tin can when you hit them. They all whiffed on what's important, it's simple common sense! Faster club head speed= more distance. AND NOW HE HAS DONE IT AGAIN! THE HAMMER X, the next evolution in Driver Technology. Jack Streamlined the club shape got rid of the bulk, no cc's, no body, for faster Acceleration. Then he created the revolutionary POWER CORE, putting all the mass behind the ball, OPTIMIZING IMPACT, giving you a persimmon feel in a metal head-DEAD SOLID HITTING ZONE and he even took the cow bell out of the Driver! The HAMMER X comes with the X SHAFT- FLAT LIKE A SWORD- Cutting trough the air like a knife!! The HAMMER X is the most POWERFUL AERODYNAMIC DRIVER EVER worth 50 Yards to ever golfer! Jack 45" Shaft- 10° Loft - Winn like grip Available in Right Only at this time

More Products from Golf Technologies  >>

Web Address
Information Added By

August 4, 2016

Reviewed by: Jo Smith ,  Shoots in the 80s

Summary:
I am writing due to what happened with my father. DO NOT GET THIS CLUB...STAY AWAY FROM HAMMER X. It is not worth the hassle to send it back. There is a 25% restocking fee, $30 shipping fee (which was not told over the phone) there is a statement on the website. Received and email stating the aforementioned fees and in the email was told if there is any dispute my father would get NOTHING back. In my opinion, this is a rip-off scam and you should run away from this advert and website.

Good luck with customer service. There is absolutely NO customer service. If you are lucky enough to get someone to speak to, they just say I can't help you, you need to call another number or email. Absolutely useless!!!!

August 1, 2016

Reviewed by: Gerry Wilburn ,  Shoots in the 80s

driver

Summary:
Jack Hamm golf clubs are a total rip off. Stay clear of them for they are only after your money.They lie and cheat you out of your money. The worst mistake I've ever made in golf.

There is none. These are professional con artists after your money.

July 1, 2016

Reviewed by: James ,  Shoots in the 80s

HammerX Driver

Summary:
I love all of Jacks Hammers products over the last 20 years or so. I get additional yardage as well as eliminating all of my slicing. It was very affordable. I usually spend around $400 on a new driver and don't get anywhere close to the yardage I get with the Hammer Driver. I really love the sound when I swing as well as the feel of the club.

June 13, 2016

Reviewed by: jon bolander ,  Shoots in the 90s

hammerx

Summary:
I saw an Infomurcial on cable and decided to order the Hammer X driver. The advertisement showed a colored head, custom shaft for 99.00. I called to order the club and was told the colored drivers were 20.00 more, the custom shaft was 20.00 more and the head cover was 18.00 more. After placing the order I looked at reviews on line and this company was littered with negative reviews. I immediately called back to cancel my order and was told that I needed to call customer service and was given an email address as well. No one answered at customer service so I emailed to let the company know I wanted my order cancelled immediately and not to ship the club. 4 days later I received an email from Jack Hamm explaining the club has been sent and he cannot refund my money. I told Jack I put a stop payment on my credit card and was disputing the charges and as soon as the club arrives I will ship it back unopened. Jack told me that he could not refund anything until I pulled the dispute. My credit card company said this is something dishonest merchants do to try to get you to stop a dispute so they have more leverage. I kept the dispute in place and emailed Mr.Hamm 2 more times letting him know that {2 weeks later} I never received the clubs he said were shipped and I expect a refund immediately. No surprise, this guy never responded back. My credit card company informed me my money has been credited back and the pulled it from this merchant. I own a business and never have I tried to take advantage of a customer. After reading all the negative reviews about the quality of there product and the complaints on getting refunded on a product that has a money back guarantee its amazing this company is still in business. Please stay as far away from this company as you can. Deceptive,horrible customer service and no ethics.

Worst I have ever dealt with

April 23, 2016

Reviewed by: Roy Schrimsher ,  Shoots in the 90s

Hammer X Driver

Summary:
The Driver did hit the longest of any driver that me and my brother have seen, just a little better than 280, until the 5th hole...when the shaft broke just below the hand grip, and we never touched the ground with the club head ? the shaft needs to be stronger. but will say i love there putter.