Integra Sooo Long 650cc Forged Titanium Drivers Review

• Simply unrivalled forgiveness

May 23, 2012

Reviewed by: DEREK ,  Shoots in the 80s

Integra 650cc sooolong

Summary:
I`m 45 years old and I love it more than my wife and children!!!!!
Ushely in tournements I drive like a little girl , but with this SPECIAL monster I out drive my (I have the best driver) friends with about 15-20 yards.
That is $60 worth , I think......

VERY good and helpfull

r11s

April 23, 2012

Reviewed by: Du Plessis ,  Shoots in the 70s

integra 650cc driver

Summary:
I was 12 when i buyed my lovely integra.
I drove about 260 yards with my r11s .
My dad buyed me an integra for a birthday
present.The 1st time i drove with my integra , i drove about 290 yards .Nou
i drive about 300 yards!!!!!!
It`s the best driver you can possibly buy.
I will stick to this driver until i die.
Nou i understand why this driver is banned.

service was very good

March 16, 2012

Reviewed by: Lynn Murray ,  Shoots in the 90s

Summary:
Wow! This club does what it says. I bought it as a novelty and it out drives my other clubs by 20-30 yards easy. I purchased it with a stiff shaft but find it to be a too rigid and heavy overall. I would be better suited with a regular flex. I couldn't be pleased more. Even mis-hits go a mile.

June 6, 2010

Reviewed by: casey39r ,  Shoots in the 100s

SOOOLONG 650R

Summary:
I just love my Integra 650R driver. It has a huge sweet spot so I can give it that extra umph into my swing. I use a Callaway FT-5 when playing in a tournament (avg. drive 260 yds.) but on Saturday morning when I'm out with the fellas having fun playing 18 holes I use my Integra 650R. They thought it was ridiculous on how big it is but it really gets their attention when I drive 280 yards and the sound is incredibly loud. I can actually say that I can drive 10 to 15 yards further than my FT-5.

January 22, 2010

Reviewed by: daniel ,  Shoots in the 80s

Intega Sooolong 650cc

Summary:
Ok this is a love story if I've ever had one for golf. A few years ago I bought the 600 cc model of this version. And well it had a cheap s flex shaft in it. Before I had the Integra I always played in the 90's, mainly due to not the greatest iron play. My drives if I nutted them was only 250, but normally 230-250. The thing is I a tall athletic guy and just always had stock drivers. Well after I purchased this driver for $60.00 new, well my drives immediately went to 280-300 depending on the speed of the fairways, and whether it was wet/dry. Then it was stolen and I was heartbroken. I had to have it again so I went to Ebay and bought the biggest 650cc version, this time going with a Accuflex xx-stiff, 9 degree, 46 ", and well to say anything short of feeling like a god on a golf course this is it. This is the PERFECT!!! driver for me. I'm 6'3 very athletic, and my swing speed is 125mph. Lets just say with the right shaft I added another 20 yards, 310-330, a long ways from further than stock name brand drivers. I only play for money with buddies and we don't use the USGA rules or R&A rules, and well, the past five scores I've shot 77, 78, 73, 74, 77, and this was from the Championship tees on the course I played with 70+ ratings on all of them. If I could marry this club I would!