Mizuno T-Zoid T3 Titanium Drivers Review

Mizuno T-Zoid T3 Titanium

More Products from Mizuno  >>

Review Abstract
The Mizuno T-Zoid T3 Titanium is a good looking club. Easy set-up, a solid build, and dependability that is hard to match has left reviewers singing the praises of this unit. Credited with increasing the hitting distance on drives and fairway woods, has many owners saying this "is the best driver I have ever hit." These woods "made playing golf fun again." A confidence builder too?, reviewers say "yes." The big face makes you feel like you cannot miss. For a quality product, T3 gets the vote. "This is the ultimate grip it and rip it stick around."

June 22, 2005

Reviewed by: phatfrenchy413 ,  Shoots in the 90s

Mizuno T3 titanium T-Zoid

Summary:
i love this club, very light, smooth swing, and just a great sound when hitting the ball.

August 29, 2003

Reviewed by: MIke Moyle ,  Shoots in the 80s , from Duluth Minn

Mizuno T-Zoid 10-degree

Summary:
I make clubs, and take pride in being able to find the right combo for my friends. But I had never been able to find a driver for myself, that I could hit well. So I have hit a Calloway knock-off off the tee for years, and done well with it.

Recently, I tried a Mizuno that a client was thinking of buying from another party. I hit 30 very good drives in a row, all reasonably straight, carrying 225 yards with a low trajectory into a fair breeeze using range balls! Best driver I have ever found.

I bought it, and will use it until I figure out how they do it. Then I will copy it unconscionably, becasue it is literally the best I have ever found.

At $400 retail, this is a bit pricey, though

948E, Matltby Outburst, Golfsmith Killer Bee, and several others each with various shafts

August 2, 2003

Reviewed by: cartoonjay ,  Shoots in the 90s , from Long Beach CA

Mizuno T-Zoid T3 Mighty Big

Summary:
I just reshafted the club with a 44-1/2 in long R300 Tru Temper Dynamic Gold with Sensicore. It seems just right. The face is hitting square and the club is easy to comtrol. It has a great look to it, too.

February 25, 2003

Reviewed by: Chris L ,  Shoots in the 90s , from Irvine, CA

Mizuno Ti- Mighty Big- 10*

Summary:
great club! I am glad I got it replacing Big Bertha for good. it boosts not only the distance, accuracy, and my game confidence as well. It gave me good feelings when I stand at the tee hearing "Woa" from my partners. I tried many others before I settle for Mizuno and I am very sure I will love it for a very long time. (I am shooting from High 80 to low 90)

Never needed

Callaway Big Bertha, Hawk Eyes,
Taylor made Ti Bubble II.

February 10, 2003

Reviewed by: Daniel Kang ,  Scratch Golfer , from Los Angeles

Mizuno T-3 Titanium 8 degree Driver

Summary:
I had used and tested several drives for the tiem I have played golf. Taylormade, Callaway, Titleist, King Cobra, Kasko, etc. As you can see, the best quality drivers that you can ever find (according to the commercials). But this driver beats them all. A low trajectory, long distance without struggling, and very manuverable. It is just the shaft that needs to be be changed. The compact size (almost the same size as my 3 wood, Taylormade burner steel shaft) makes the look at the stance very confortable and confident that I will hit the ball longer. Although this driver is not easy to hit, the responses after the hit on the sweet spot are sweet. It makes you know the real taste of golf. This driver makes you not regret the times you have spent in the driving range and the course. If you cannot hit it, then work to be able to hit because if you sell it away, I guarantee you that it is the day you will regret playing golf. I will not be easy to gain it back since they are discontinued. So if you want to enjoy golf, you must have the Mizuno T-3 Titanium driver. If you do not have it, then you are not playing golf at all. I had this driver for more than 4 years. It is cheap, but I will pay even $1000 dollars if I had to.

Just the bad shaft that comes with it.

Taylormade 500 series, all Titanium Callaways (except GGBII), King Combra II and the newest models, Lynx Black Cat, Titleist 975J, Kasko.