Nike SQ 460cc Drivers Review

Nike SQ 460cc

The SasQuatch (SQ) 460 Driver. The SQ 460 features a distinctive yellow sole design and club head design with what company officials call the "ideal ratio" between the width of the club face and the depth of the club head.

More Products from Nike  >>

June 14, 2012

Reviewed by: John Lee ,  Shoots in the 80s

NIKE SQ

Summary:
Great product

June 28, 2010

Reviewed by: garaffer ,  Shoots in the 90s

Nike SQ 460cc

Summary:
I play a Maxfli Power Max at home, which I think is the best driver you can get for under $100 (I've hit many different drivers at shops, ranges and borrowed friends' drivers on the course). WHile traveling on business I rented a set of Nike Clubs at the course. The Nike Slingshot irons shot as well as my own Dunlop irons, but the Nike SQ Dymo hit a little further and a little straighter. I average hitting about 50% of fairways with my Maxfli driver...averaging about 210 - 230 yds off the tee. Using the Nike SQ Dymo 460cc, in two days I hit 19 out of 30 fairways and averaged about 220 - 245 in distance. For $100-125, Nike SQ Dymo 460cc is a great value in a driver.

November 22, 2009

Reviewed by: charlie ,  Shoots in the 100s

nike sq 460cc

Summary:
its good coz tiger wood has it and i do not have

May 26, 2009

Reviewed by: schoolp ,  Shoots in the 90s

Nike Sasquatch 9.5 driver

Summary:
I love this driver. All the good reviews written above are so true. I was seeking a forgiving driver yet one that I could grow in to and eventually hit fades and draws, etc... I was planning on getting the Calloway Diablo or Ping because of their reviews on Golf Digest until I came across this driver at Sports Authority for only $150 and advertised to have both control and forgiveness. I bought it, went to the range and instantly I must have hit my first 15 shots perfectly straight over 200 yds.

customer service? Where I bought the club? I don't understand what is supposed to be written in this box...

Callaway Big Bertha, Diablo, numerous demos. I was playing with this guy who just bought a Diablo and making slices and pulls all day. I suggested he try out my new Sumo. He hit a nice draw 20 yds farther than any of his Diablo T's all day. Nike, I'm yours.

January 14, 2009

Reviewed by: jlfoxworthy ,  Shoots in the 90s

Nike SQ460 Lucky 13

Summary:
I'd long ago given up the hope of hitting a driver from the tee box. In fact, I'd been using a 3-wood with an extended shaft off the tee for years to take advantage of the increased loft. Even with this approach I was hit-or-miss from the tee; if I managed to hit the sweet spot then I was straight but if I missed even in the slightest, I was often in the trees. The 460cc driver wave came and many of my friends spoke highly of the increased forgiveness of the larger club face but I feared giving up the extra loft. The Nike lucky 13 and the sweet 16 then seemed like potential solutions to my inconsistency. I went with the 13 over the 16 because I thought the increase in required tee height for the larger club face combined with the 13 loft would more closely match the launch angle of my 3-wood. After playing a round all I can say is wow! With no range time and only a few practice swings on the first tee, I drove straighter than in any round I'd ever played in my whole life. Even miss-hits stayed in the fairway - not a single drive even went into the ruff yet alone the trees. On top of that I out drove my regular playing partners who have always had more distance off the tee. Was this a one-round fluke or is this club perfectly suited to my mediocre skills-set? I sure hope its not a fluke and that my future rounds will be as enjoyable as my last.