Nike VR Pro Drivers Review

Nike VR Pro

Nike VR Pro Limited Edition Driver The Nike VR Pro Limited Edition Driver provides unlimited control for the experienced player. From the concept to the course, it is the driver made with and for the game's very best. Unique player insights and demanding standards have helped produce a club that delivers Tour-level distance with maximum workability. It is built to win at the highest level, because Tour athletes wouldn't have it any other way. The Variable Compression Channel increases speed at i

More Products from Nike  >>

In The Hole Golf

GolfSmith

July 18, 2012

Reviewed by: Ca3l ,  Shoots in the 70s

Nike VR Pro

Summary:
To the one star reviewer that called Nike's warranty junk, you are a fool. My VR Pro shaft snapped and they replaced it free of charge, even though I bought it used. They were awesome about it. I don't know what you mean by the bottom collapsing? Never heard of this. Anyways, this driver is awesome. It's extremely consistent and it's a real bomber, too. I switched to this driver after exclusively playing TM drivers for the past 3-4 years. The sound (and perceived feel) are awful, but you'll get used to it.

Awesome!

Have owned TM R9 TP, TM R11 TP, TM superfast 2.0, TM burner original. Demoed the Titleist 910D2.

July 2, 2012

Reviewed by: Dennis McDermott ,  Shoots in the 70s

Nike VR Driver

Summary:
Nike drivers are poor quality. The bottom of the drivers is frequently known to collapse. This may not be a problem for tour pros that replace their drivers as necessary, at no cost, but it is a real problem for the buying public. Additionally, Nike does not honor their warranty of their drivers. The warranty clearly states that the driver is warranted against all manufacturing defects. The bottom collapse will not be repaired or replaced by Nike. Buyers beware, be very aware! Nike will not be there when you need them!

Non-existent!

Cleveland and Cobra drivers.

July 9, 2011

Reviewed by: charles ,  Shoots in the 80s

Nike VR str8 fit tour driver

Summary:
Awesome Driver !!

Well, I just finished a round with this driver and I must say I was quite impressed with it. This is the longest and most consistent driver I have hit thus far and I have hit quite a few. I played with my brother who hits his driver about the same distance as me and today I was 10-15 yards longer than him. He also was quite impressed. I was hitting power fades and still managed to drive the ball about 250-260 yds a couple of times at 270 yds. I know it was only one round but so far so good.

Not needed yet

Nike Sumo 5900, Nike Machspeed, Ping K15

March 17, 2011

Reviewed by: Bill ,  Shoots in the 70s

VR Tour Driver

Summary:
Excellent Driver with great weighting, balance, Project X shaft is ideal, hits it long and straight. One of the best drivers I have seen.

TM r9