Ping G10 Titanium Drivers Review

Information Added By

April 5, 2015

Reviewed by: Jim C ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ping G10

Summary:
First off I like reading golf glue reviews because most of them are like fishermen if you know what I mean. Always cracks me up to read where they are hitting 290 to 300 when most pros hit about that far on a average day. Also they always hit ever club they try 10-15 yards further than the last review they did. But me I have a Ping G10 Draw 10.5 Reg Felx that I hit average 240 to 265 that's it folks, truth. So take reviews with a grain of salt because no club built is a miracle club that will automatically put you 15 yards longer or make you hit every drive 300 yards, lessons and practice is the best key to a better golf game.

June 21, 2014

Reviewed by: Art ,  Shoots in the 70s

Ping g10

Summary:
I am 65 years old and my current index is 3.1 and I've had a Ping G10 driver in my bag for five years. Went to a trusted club fitter a few months ago and spent time on a launch monitor with all the new drivers thinking something out there must be better. He told me to look for a used G10 on ebay and put it in the closet in case the one I have breaks. Mine is shafted with a Graphite Design YS regular flex shaft. There is so much hype about the new drivers it's ridiculous really. If you are looking for a fantastic driver find a used G10 for $50 or so, spend some time on a launch monitor and then spend another $100-$150 or so on a decent custom shaft to fit your swing. You'll save $200 bucks and have a fantastic club you can use for years. If you just need to spend the $400 take the money you saved and spend them on lessons from a good PGA pro.

April 7, 2014

Reviewed by: Frank Carpentino ,  Shoots in the 80s

PING G10 Driver

Summary:
Best driver that I have ever used. The club has good feel throughout the swing, solid ball contact. I actually have a 10.5 and a 12 degree G10 driver. I actually prefer the feel and playability of the 12.5.

Callaway FT9, Taylormade Burner

July 6, 2012

Reviewed by: Goofball ,  Shoots in the 90s

Summary:
Just got rid of a Callaway ft-9 imix. It was a good club but i traded it square for a set of irons so I wasn't to heart broken. i went to my local golf shop and tried out a bunch of used drivers. I don't like Ping irons so I didn't expect much from the G10. I was in for a big surprise! What a nice feel to it. I could actually feel the clubheaad and shaft load up. I hit everyball with a pretty little fade that kept 'em all in line. The distance wasn't amazing (220-240 yrds.) But I think it's all about accuracy. This thing helped me keep it dead on. Great driver! i paid 50 bucks for it with the headcover. i like the stock ping tfc 129 D stiff flex shaft with ping grip. i will rgrip it with a Winn dritac and all will be well in golf land. I highly reccomend this driver.

Don't know haven't needed it.

Callaway Ft-9, Taylormade r580 XD, and just about every other driver on the planet!

October 19, 2011

Reviewed by: ap229 ,  Shoots in the 90s

G10 Draw

Summary:
After reading the last review I thought I would make a comment. I am not a good golfer so my review will not apply to everyone. I am a slicer and this driver keeps me in the fairway as well as any I have tried,and that is a lot.I have giver up on learning to swing correctly so the offset driver does the job. I can still fade but the huge banana slice is pretty much gone, thank goodness. I can generally aim left center and stay in play now, same with the Cobra Speed LD.

Callaway Diablo Octane (long), Callaway BB 454, Cobra Speed LD offset (very good), Cleveland Launcher '09, Ping G5, Taylor Made Quad, TM 580