Ping G15 Drivers Review

Ping G15

The G15 Driver is engineered for golfers seeking a maximum forgiveness driver that delivers distance and accuracy. Its 460cc titanium head is longer front to back and features PING’s patented ultra thin crown technology. Weight savings from the thin crown are positioned as an external sole weight to optimize the center of gravity for higher trajectories and reduced spin.

More Products from Ping  >>

August 23, 2013

Reviewed by: Jeff Wallace ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ping g15

Summary:
Had it for a day and completely changed my game off the tee, I know it's not just the club but man it is a gem

November 29, 2012

Reviewed by: Mark ,  Shoots in the 80s

G15

Summary:
I almost quit this game due to troubles with my driver (TM Burner). While warming up to play on a Saturday I stumbled on a Ping Demo Day at the driving range. I demoed both the G15 and I15 in different lofts and shafts. After hitting 5 or 6 different combinations the pro suggested that I try the 12 degree G15.

What an amazing club! I was hitting towering drives with a slight draw one after another. I'm not one to make an impulse purchase but I bought this driver and it has transformed my game.

The G15 is extremely forgiving and my distance increased too. My buddies give me a hard time about my 12 degree driver but it is exactly what I needed.

My handicap has dropped from 15 to 8.5 over the past 2 years and a lot of my progress is due to hitting consistent tee shots and finding fairways.

I highly recommend this driver.

TM Burner

September 26, 2012

Reviewed by: ap229 ,  Shoots in the 90s

G15 Draw

Summary:
Straightest driver I have ever hit. Swing is bad enough that I have to use an offset driver.

Most major brands.

August 3, 2012

Reviewed by: paynasoj ,  Shoots in the 70s

Ping G15 9 degrees Aldila Serrano stiff

Summary:
Looked around quite a while for a driver. Was playing the R9 460 and older Callaway Hyper X tour with fujikura optifit 360 shaft. Both were good with more than acceptable distance. Despite the good results, felt that they both had "quirkiness" I had to compensate for at setup/swing. Tried mant products like R11, R11S, Callaway Fit and the list goes on. In the end it was down to either the PingG15 or newer G20. Finally settled on the G15 because of the sale price and the G20 was not available yet with other shaft options in the local pro shop. I was hitting the G20 quite high with the stock stiff shaft, while the G15 with the Serrano stiff shaft gave an optimal trajectory according to the launch monitor and time on the range. And it was very forgiving. Bad shots off the toe lost little distance, while of the heel felt dead and short. Hit it on the screws, long and straight. Overall, I noted a consistent increase in distance of 10-15 yards of the tee, bringing my average driving yardage above 300 yards (at the range and on the course). This is an outstanding club from Ping.

Nil experience

April 16, 2012

Reviewed by: Tom ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ping G15 Driver

Summary:
I use to be the shortest driver in my foursome...no more. This club has changed my game. Getting 20-25 yards more. Picked up one in excellent condition on ebay for $145. Get it now. Nuff said.

NA