Ping ISI Tour Drivers Review

Ping ISI Tour

The ISI Tour woods have an innovative design that takes the weight out of the club's center and replaces it with a light urethane insert. They maximize the moment of inertia, which gives golfers the soft feel of wood with more forgiveness on off-center hits.

More Products from Ping  >>

May 17, 2011

Reviewed by: Ken ,  Shoots in the 90s

Ping ISI tour Driver

Summary:
I bought this driver several years ago. I found it in the used club section for $35.00. I figured what the heck. I asked to demo it. Every drive was dead straight and I got very good distance. I took it home and put it in my bag. I know the novelty of a new club can have something to do with how well it can hit. Took it out for a round....dead straight. A couple of years later I was attending a "demo" day and tried another driver. Dead straight and really long. I bought it and retired the Ping driver. Remember about the "Novelty" wearing off? Well it started with the new driver. Last year I was in a really bad accident. Once out of the hospital I could only tee off with a 5 wood. Then I had an idea. I went home and dusted off the Ping. Took it out and you guessed it...Dead straight and long. This will be THE driver from here on out. I LOVE it!!!

Not needed