Ram Rhythm Ti Drivers Review

More Products from Ram  >>

October 27, 2014

Reviewed by: Avery Jenkins ,  Shoots in the 80s

Rhythm Ti

Summary:
The Ram Rhythm Ti 400 cc is as good a driver that anyone can find. I formerly played to a 7 handicap so I have been around for a few years and know a lot about golf clubs. If a golfer can\'t hit his best drives with this club he or she should find another sport.

June 29, 2007

Reviewed by: Earl Gallant ,  Shoots in the 90s

Ram Rhythm

Summary:
First of I have more drivers than a NY phone directory..cheap ones and expensive ones...well I was on vacation and had my friend to look after my house while I was away...While shopping in a sporting store I noticed Ram drivers on sale..$19.95..(sorry that I only bought the one )..I bought it for my friend...well what a club..noticed he was hitting about his drives further and straight down the fairway....so I tried it and how can this be.. I hit about 50 yards more ,straight down the fairway...why didn't I buy one too..I give it an 8 out of 10. Must get one.

April 17, 2006

Reviewed by: Sam Johnson ,  Shoots in the 100s

Ram Rhythm 400cc

Summary:
I just got this club and hve only hit it at the range but I love it. I am a consistent slicer off the tee but I think this driver will help eliminate that. Straight and long so far. The driver is a little whippy but for $11.50 off Ebay it is well worth the money.

nope