Snake Eyes 600T Titanium Drivers Review

More Products from Snake Eyes  >>

October 17, 2005

Reviewed by: coolman26 ,  Shoots in the 80s

Snake Eyes 600T

Summary:
I have the 10degree model, shafted with an UST irod driver shaft. Have gained 30 yards with this club. Easy to move the ball and is forgiving enough for all levels. This is a sweet club. Built it for $165 a year ago. Now the head is on sale for $59. Great buy on a great club.

Always good

Cleveland Launcher 400, Taylor Made 580XD

October 14, 2005

Reviewed by: powerdraw ,  Shoots in the 70s

600T

Summary:
To be honest, anyone who spends $400 on a new brand name driver isn't thinking clearly. This 600T, or any other Snake Eyes head, is just as good as any other head. Plus, you can put in a superior shaft and fit it to you own specs, for about half the price.
I take golf seriously and am nearly a scratch player so there is no way I would play Snake Eyes if it were inferior. It isn't. Don't fall for the name brand scam.

Golfsmith has treated me well.

Everything.

March 21, 2005

Reviewed by: zonaman ,  Shoots in the 90s

Snake Eyes 600T-J

Summary:
Currently I purchased a Snake Eyes 600T-J 12 degree with a Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue shaft. The feel is great and amazed how straight I hit the ball. My swing speed is about 90mph so I went with the regular shaft. I purchased the club thru ebay and was super pleased with the transaction. I always see how people say they hit the ball 20 yards further with a particular driver and think no way cause I hit them all the same basically. Well I went out this last weekend and I hit some balls 280 yards which is unheard for me. I have hit some balls 250-260 yards before but once in a blue moon - I hit 3 drives around 280 this last Sunday. Not sure what happened - if the greens were dry and it rolled more or what but it had been raining in Phoenix a few weeks before daily so who knows. So for me the 12 degree reg Grafalloy prolaunch blue must be the right combo.

na

Adams RPM, Taylor Made R5 & R7, Cleveland Launcher and Comp, Cobra 454 Comp, Ping G2, Mizuno 001, Callaway Fusion, and others.

March 11, 2005

Reviewed by: Frodo ,  Shoots in the 80s

Snake Eyes 600T Driver

Summary:
This is a great driver - traditional design, long and accurate. I have it in 10* with a Grafalloy Blue R flex and I enjoy hitting it, just as good as all the new big name drivers I've used and I've tried a lot of them.

Never Tried

983K, KZG Gemini, R7, Launcher 400 & 460, Mizuno MP-001, R5, BB II, Cobra SS 380 and others I can't remember right now - these drivers are all good but I'll stick with the Snake Eyes this year.

January 13, 2005

Reviewed by: BigWeeener ,  Shoots in the 90s

600T 10*/Penley Stealth 70 Stiff

Summary:
I've had this club about a year now and I cannot get over how good it is. The ball just jumps off the clubface and the feel is great. The 385cc head is perfect for me and the black gloss finish looks great at address. I have hit drives up to 340 yds with this club and average around 290 with it. The beta titanium face is super hot. I would recommend the 10* since it bombs the ball high and carries a long way. A great way to get performance without spending the $$$

GolfSmith has great customer service

Just about everything