TaylorMade 2007 Burner, Burner TP Drivers Review

TaylorMade 2007 Burner, Burner TP

TaylorMade continues its long running standard of excellence with the Burner 460 driver. Its SuperFast club Technology allows for incredibly fast swing speed, enabling golfers to blast the ball off the tee with supreme confidence.

More Products from TaylorMade  >>

Web Address
Information Added By

October 26, 2013

Reviewed by: davidb4210 ,  Shoots in the 70s

2007 Taylormade Burner

Summary:
I've hit most of the newer drivers because I buy and sell lots of clubs, and have yet to find a better driver. It's not too light like some of the newer models, and it goes just as far. TM told me they can't make drivers that go any farther. I know where the club head is at all times. It just fits and goes just as far as the newer ones. I've hit Rocketballz, R11, Call. X Hot, SL290, Nike drivers, tons more, and none are as good as the 2007 Burner. I've used this one for the most part of 3 years - always trying to find one better - haven't yet.

Taylormade responds quickly to everything.

Rocketballz, R11, Superfast, XHot and Adams F11 F12 and more.

February 6, 2011

Reviewed by: smokehouse ,  Shoots in the 70s

2007 Burner TP

Summary:
Recently purchased a 9.5* Burner TP for $89 off Ebay. Great club, easily the best Taylormade driver I've owned (& I've owned the '09 Burner TP, R9, R5 Dual TP, and R580XD). All of these have been quality drivers, but the '07 Burner TP is the best of the bunch. The Graphite Design REAX 65 stiff shaft works great for me in combination with the slightly open 9.5 degree club face. If you can find one of these it's worth the investment.

Very Good.

September 12, 2010

Reviewed by: Chris Walz ,  Shoots in the 80s

2007 Burner

Summary:
This was the first driver I had purchased outside of one that came with a full set (previously using the Tommy Armour Royal Scot 460cc). I must say that this was a dramatic improvement with both accuracy, as well as distance. I gained ~20 yards average and am now hitting roughly 275 yards and straight. This driver has a great feel, a great sound and it looks sexy as hell. Definitely suggest giving one of these a try!

Tommy Armour Royal Scot, Nike Sumo SQ

June 9, 2010

Reviewed by: tmballistic ,  Shoots in the 80s

2007 Burner 460 TP

Summary:
I had been having problems hooking with my Hibore XL driver, and the Burner 460 TP, with its more open face, did wonders for me. I hit it longer and straighter than ever.

May 14, 2010

Reviewed by: crazy steve ,  Shoots in the 100s

2007 taylor made burner

Summary:
Today I finnaly felt what it was like to hit 270yards and average 240yard. The Taylor Made Burner 2007 Is the club that turns those 175 hits and adds 75 yards instantly and with less power. I finnally can enjoy watching myself play golf instead of watching other big hitters