TaylorMade 320 TOUR Ti Drivers Review

TaylorMade 320 TOUR Ti

Rolled faceplate construction, high strength SP-700 titanium, and optimized support structure produces a thinner face, stiffer frame, resulting in maximum legal ball speeds Trapezoidal sole design works with head structure to increase ball velocity, provides improved forgiveness and feel, and improves ability to play "off-the-deck" Optimized center of gravity for maximum distance and lower spin rate Higher forgiveness inertia to maintain ball velocity on miss-hits Internal weight pad for excellent sound and feel

More Products from TaylorMade  >>

April 5, 2009

Reviewed by: F.Lovik ,  Shoots in the 90s

Volante Trend

Summary:
Bought a new Volante Trend full golf set off ebay for 216 AU$, Irons, hybrids and woods are pretty good and shoots straight. Not that happy with the driver and putter though. No feel to the two clubs so had to buy new ones. But a cheap and decent set.

Mizuno irons, Titleist driver, titleist woods, taylor made hybrid

April 18, 2006

Reviewed by: blaine ,  Shoots in the 80s

taylormade 320 Ti

Summary:
great club, used to use a callaway and a titleist 975d and this club is way longer and more forgiving

February 24, 2005

Reviewed by: bam_man ,  Shoots in the 80s

Taylor Made 320 Tour

Summary:
I have struggled mightily with drivers for the longest time. Just when I was ready to throw in the towel and go exclusively with my Taylor Made 200 Steel 2-Wood (a GREAT club when shafted with Rifle 6.0 steel) or my Titleist PT13 (awesome feel but zero forgiveness), I took a chance with one of these.

I figured what the heck, $79 brand new with the headcover, not big monetary risk for a club junkie like me. What a surprise! This club is long, forgiving and unlike most humungous titanium drivers IT HAS FEEL. Maybe its the .335 tip shaft that allows you to actually feel the clubhead throughout the backswing. The face on this club is also square, not closed like on the other versions which makes for a much more 'honest' club.

I have owned the R510 and R540 and in my opinion this club is far superior in every respect to both of those. At 360cc, it is plenty big and it offers the maximum allowable COR, so you sacrifice nothing in terms of performance.

This club is the best kept secret out there. Just goes to show you that driver technology has already gone about as far as it can go. The big manufacturers would have you paying hundreds for their latest marketing gimmick. No thanks, I think I'll be sticking with this one for quite a while.

You name it.

January 7, 2005

Reviewed by: Pupster ,  Shoots in the 90s

Taylor Made 320 ti

Summary:
When I saw the size of the head I was more than surprised. It's huge for a 320 cc. I ordered it on e-bay with a $40 Harrison Stripper J 60 shaft in new condition for $56. So you could say I got the head and grip and mounting for $16
It took me 2 swings to figure out I had made one of the best deals in my life. I slam the ball and the ball comes unglued. I have never hit a ball as fast, long, or straight in my life. The thing is unreal. I have a relativly slow club speed But I learned to set a slow even tempo with my adams fairway woods for distance. I do the same with this club and the tell tale CLANK tells me I just sent the ball.... Way out there.... If your a novice and are looking for a very nice club. Give this one a try. For me it's better than most more modern super expensive clubs I have tested. TM Calaway Ping Nike. I usually hit a long low flying slice but with this one it just flew high straight and long. Once it landed it rolled and rolled and rolled. I cant say how many yards it went cuz I was not on a range or at the golf course with measurements. But if I had to guess I would say a better part of 250 yards and my normal drive is around 200 more or less because of the slice. I love it!!!

N/A Purchased on Ebay

I have a Wilson Fatboy 427 10*, a Ram OS 360 10.5*, and an Air Zevo 9*. This one out drives my longest driver (Wilson) by 40 yards.

I have tried the TM 5 series, Calaway BB & GBB, Ping SI3, Zevo Compresser, Nike Ignite. None of these suited my swing style (skill level) except for the 320 ti. I found a new club for my bag... Yeee Hawwww

July 12, 2004

Reviewed by: murph1245 ,  Shoots in the 80s

Taylor Made 320 Tour 9.5 Grafalloy Prolite 35 Stiff

Summary:
Bought this driver for $110.00 mint condition on ebay. Had the standard 320 Ti 9.5 with Grafalloy Prolite Stiff. Wanted to try this driver since my current driver has a slightly closed face at address. I do not need any more help drawing the ball. Like the neutral face at address. Love the driver. Hitting many more fairways. Long carry without ballooning. Not much roll but accuracy with this shaft is excellent. It will hit it where you are aimed. Haven't tried the R500 Series but who needs to at this price with such great results.

Contacted TaylorMade recently about question on serial # for another club bought on ebay. I received a return email within 24hrs with my info. Very satisfied.

TaylorMade 320 Ti, TaylorMade Firesole