TaylorMade r7 460 Drivers Review

TaylorMade r7 460

• Ultra-Thin Wall Technology (UTW)
  • Pull-Face Construction and Inverted Cone Technology
  • Power Meet Movable Weight Technology
  • 460cc clubhead
  • Inverted Cone Technology (ICT).

More Products from TaylorMade  >>

August 29, 2012

Reviewed by: Aaron Hamilton ,  Shoots in the 90s

R7 Draw 10.5

Summary:
I have recently returned the R7 draw to my bag after spending the last year trying to tame 3 different R9 variations (I on changed because i fancied an upgrade, I know now to stick to what works). I couldnt rely on the R9 to be consistantly straight. Going back to the R7 is the best move I ever made. I know where every drive is going and because I'm confident with it, I'm 8-12yards longer. Better sound and ball flight too. This club helps me out-drive my mates on a regular basis. I wont be upgrading for a while

none

R9 9.5
R9 105
R9 460 11.5

September 6, 2011

Reviewed by: Ryan ,  Shoots in the 80s

r7 460cc.

Summary:
I an only 16 and I have received this driver from my grandpap. I love it. Very good distence and accurecy and I actually like it more then the R11. I think that even though this driver is a couple years old it is fantactic!""".

Taylor made burner.

January 22, 2011

Reviewed by: lld2282 ,  Shoots in the 80s

TaylorMade R7 SuperQuad

Summary:
About a year and a half ago, I was given the TaylorMAde R7 SuperQuad. Yep, I hit it very well, but still the OEM shaft left much to be desired in consistency for me. I switched back and forth between the TM and a old Cleveland Launcher 400 of which I lacked the same distance as the TM when hit well. Decided to change the OEM shaft (I do my own club work). Decided on a the Aldila NV 65 in regular. Still seemed somewhat inconsistent but much better when struck on the screws. Talked with a clubfitter/builder, who suggested I tip trim about 1/2" and replace the shaft. Did so, and the club is now long and straight for me. Consistently hitting fairways makes this game a lot better. Have played well into the 70s number times recently, but usually play in the 80s. When I hit the ball properly, the club had a nice muted sound, and there seems to be little effort to make it fly.
The feeling of the Aldila NV made a significant difference for me. This club will be in my bag for a long time.

Never used TaylorMade customer service

Cleveland Launcher 330, 400, HiBore
TaylorMade R9

December 8, 2010

Reviewed by: Terry ,  Shoots in the 80s

Taylormade R7 460

Summary:
Bought this driver very slightly used in senior flex off of E-bay for $100.00. Spent $50.00 for a Motore 65 pull out shaft and $8.00 for a grip. Unbelievable driver. My swing speed is 92-94 MPH. hitting the ball 250-270. Very easy to make solid contact and the ball soars. I highly recommend this club.

Nike SQ sumo 460
Taylormade R9

June 21, 2010

Reviewed by: Jimmy Potts ,  Shoots in the 80s

Taylormade R7 460

Summary:
Bought the club on Ebay for $49.99. My first time out, on the first tee at Pudding Ridge in Mocksville, NC, I drove the first green at 326 yds. I killed this driver all day long. I am normally 30-40 yds ahead of my playing partners. I was consistently 60 plus yds ahead of them all day long. Is this driver legal??? I hit every par 5 in two with this thing. either hit it straight or with a slight draw. My friends wanted to hit it but I would not let them. I will buy another on for backup. Stock, stiff flex shaft.

Not needed as of this message

Titleist, Calloway, Ping, Cleveland, PRGR, Honma, Butler, Cobra