TaylorMade R9 460 Drivers Review

Information Added By

August 11, 2012

Reviewed by: Jaco Nieuwoudt ,  Shoots in the 90s

R9 460

Summary:
I bought my R9 second hand after the launch of the R11 models. What a great Driver. I am hitting the drives straight and long. I even managed to out drive an 8 handicapper with a R11S a couple of rounds ago. The R9 460 is the best investment I have ever made.

June 20, 2012

Reviewed by: AdamW238 ,  Shoots in the 80s

TaylorMade R9 460 Drivers

Summary:
One of the best drivers I've ever played. I demoed the RBZ, Burner 2.0, Nike VRS and AMP this year and the R9 still stands head and shoulders above them. With 3 of the 4 I demoed I noticed an increase in distance but a complete loss of control. This club is easy to swing, the head doesn't look too much like a spaceship. The stock shaft was decent but I ended up putting an Aldila MOI and love it even more. If you can find one in good condition, save yourself a few hundred $$$ and play this driver.

RBZ
Burner 2.0
Nike VRS ST8-fit
Cobra Amp

June 18, 2012

Reviewed by: Mike ,  Shoots in the 80s

Taylormade R-9 460

Summary:
Brought on a web site used and I had a little bit of a time to get use to it and when I did wow! every shot straight and long very very happy with this club I am 51 and hit it 250 - 260 straight every time I am a 15 Handicap and love this club bought a burner 2.0 super fast found I had no control don't get me wrong hit good shots but if I had a choice I would pick the R-9 model ALSOME you can adjust you shot to you wicked.

February 27, 2012

Reviewed by: Luis Bonilla ,  Shoots in the 100s

Taylormade R9 460 Driver

Summary:
I have been golfing for three years and just starting to really gain confidence in my swing. I decided to treat my self to a good driver for this season. I tried out several used drivers and found myself really liking the R9 460. The sweet spot is huge and forgiving. I set my face all the way to the right mode and it is really helping me come in on an angle that drives the ball straight. The club has a lot of pop and is allowing me to hit 200 more consistently. Great club and paid only $89 used!

February 9, 2012

Reviewed by: Terry L. ,  Shoots in the 80s

Taylormade r9 460

Summary:
Bought this driver used like new after hitting an r7 460 for a couple of years. This thing hits straight as an arrow. Fits my natural swing perfectly. It came with a matrix ozik code 7 shaft. Played in the same conditions last week. This driver was giving me 20 yds. more. Can't wait for some nice warm weather. 290-300 should be easy. Awesome driver.

Taylormade r9