Walter Hagen AWS Drivers Review

Walter Hagen AWS

Ultra-thin Plasma Weld Face ensures consistently high C.T. Aldila NV shaft comes standard.

February 24, 2010

Reviewed by: Jason ,  Shoots in the 80s

walter hagen aws fairwaywoods 3 & 5

Summary:
Don't hesitate to buy. I won a pair of the walter hagen fairwaywoods on ebay for a fair price just to try them after looking at them at dick's. Both hit sweet with a good sound and are a dream to swing. Took my Callaway's out of the bag I liked them so much and I am a name brand kind of guy, but these play to darn good and easy. You'll love em!

December 19, 2009

Reviewed by: golf club 51 ,  Shoots in the 90s

Summary:
The walter hagen aws is a handy club. i drove the ball more straight then ever before. My former driver the aculity voltage was very bad. now with walter hagen AWS I HIT THE BALL 250 consistintly. I think it was a great change.

August 17, 2007

Reviewed by: M. Holland ,  Shoots in the 80s

Walter Hagen AWS

Summary:
I went to Dick's to buy a new Driver to replace an old ancient one my dad had given me. I want to play up on the golf team up at school, and needed an upgrade. What an upgrade this club has turned out to be. I took it out to a 9 hole course by my house a few times, and theres a few holes posted over 250 yds and I drove the ball over the green on all of them.

When hit smooth, it feels amazing and you really will know because you will hit bombs long and straight. 250-280 consistently

July 13, 2007

Reviewed by: Casey Johnson ,  Shoots in the 80s

Walter Hagen AWS Comp Driver

Summary:
If anyone is interested in purchasing this club, before paying 299.99 for it contact me first. I can get it to you for 200.00. I can get any of the Walter Hagen Clubs, mens or womens for a discounted price. Even a brand new set of iron as long as they are walter hagen. They are all brand new and all top of the line clubs. If anyone is interested contact me to find out more. cj800mtrs@hotmail.com thank you.

February 15, 2007

Reviewed by: Chad Hedges ,  Shoots in the 70s

walter hagen aws 9 degree, stiff

Summary:
Great buy! I've crushed this baby 340 before and won longest drive in a tournament. This driver is straight and strong. I couldn't be happier with all of the Walter Hagen golf equipment.