>>Reviews >> Fairway Woods >>

Callaway Steelhead III Fairway Woods Review

Callaway Steelhead III

Features VFT technology Fairway woods are longer from heel to toe with consistent 2 degrees of loft between models for better control and consistency

More Products from Callaway  >>

Callaway Golf

June 7, 2010

Reviewed by: Connie ,  Shoots in the 80s

3 steelhead 111

Summary:
Love my 5 steelhead 111 wood - just bought the 3. Would like to know what year these woods were made.

June 29, 2009

Reviewed by: Gerry ,  Shoots in the 80s

callaway steelhead 3 fairway woods

Summary:
Absolutely the best fairway woods made. And I have tried alot of different brands.

November 25, 2008

Reviewed by: duval song ,  Shoots in the 90s

callaway steelhead 111

Summary:
i have always been hesitant on using fairway wood till i built my confidence with this. Slowyly but surely will be my go to club for par 5 and long par 4. the look is great and the feeling and forgivness is fantastic.

cobra , hawkeye

August 9, 2008

Reviewed by: bigpun1974 ,  Shoots in the 90s

steelhead lll 3 wood

Summary:
I have owned this club for a long time and it is by far the oldest club in my bag. I had the uniflex shaft replaced with a TT S300and had a smaller grip put on. This club is very forgiving and it is my go to club on tight holes. The head is just big enough to inspire confidence of the tee and not so big that you feel like you are trying to hit a driver off the deck from the fairway.

August 8, 2008

Reviewed by: numberjuan ,  Shoots in the 80s

Callaway Steelhead III 3/5W

Summary:
Picked up a used 5 wood with a steel True Temper TX90 stiff shaft, hit it into a net at Golfmart in San Diego. The ball jumped of the face so I took a chance and bought it $40. I can hit it consistently 220 to 230 yards. Loved it so much I looked for a mathcing 3 wood. Found a 3 wood on eBay for another $40 and now have clubs that give me viable options from the tee and also gives me a legitimate chance of reaching many par 5's. I have hit many fairway woods, including all the new technology and these clubs are it for me. I can hit the 5 wood up to 230 yards and the 3 wood plus or minus 250 yards.