>>Reviews >> Fairway Woods >>

Cobra SZ Stainless Fairway Woods Review

Cobra SZ Stainless

The new King Cobra SZ fairway metals feature a larger, hotter club face, an exclusive rhombus shaped center surrounded by a thinner perimeter, visible dual weighting in the back of the club head and customized lightweight graphite shafts.

More Products from Cobra  >>

July 16, 2011

Reviewed by: mcginnbros ,  Shoots in the 70s

Cobra SZ Stainless fairway woods

Summary:
Finally i have found the right 3 wood, after hoing clubs for the past 5 years. I have about a 100-105 Driver swing speed. A friend let me hit his Cobra SZ stock 3 wood with R shaft. I hit it 240-250 high great ball flight. I wanted to cry, as this is the shot that has been tough for me with other 3 woods. I just picked one up for $49 delivered. Very excited to have this in my arsenal!

Never used

February 25, 2010

Reviewed by: Jbo ,  Shoots in the 80s

Cobra SZ 3 wood

Summary:
In my opinion cobra makes the best woods on the market. The ball absolutely explodes off the face. It hits just about as far as my driver. Easy to pick off from the fairway. From the rough, just take a whack and watch it fly! My favorite club in the bag.

October 4, 2009

Reviewed by: Mr.Ronald Colin Hartwell ,  Shoots in the 80s

King Cobra SZ Hyper Steel Fairways

Summary:
Thee bee's knees great product I have used them for approx. 10 years nothing to touch them difficult to keep my massaged handicap and still win the money,favourite is the 5 wood.
Cheers Col.

April 10, 2009

Reviewed by: stross ,  Shoots in the 90s

SZ 7 wood, SZ 4+ Wood

Summary:
Extremely Hot face, great ball speed. The 4+ wood is a bit bulky, the Cobra design typically utilizes a higher- wider face rather than the low profile (shallow face) designs you'll see in New MFG clubs. Its hard to pick the 4+ wood off the fairway and get the desired launch. The 7-wood was my answer to the Hybrid before the Hybrid became popular, took the place of the 3i in the bag. Great launch, great carry, easy to manipulate the ball. Off the tee on longer par 3s they give you the striking confidence you need to bomb shots. IF you're looking for a shallow club face them you need to look elsewhere, but if you're looking to stripe the ball then these are worth a trip to the range. I'm sold on the 21* 7-wood but considering a switch on the 16.5* 4+ wood to something easier to launch from a fairway lie.

Haven't needed them, registered the clubs through the company and they've supported them well via email and newsletters

TaylorMade r7 3-wood & 5-wood

April 2, 2009

Reviewed by: albatrass ,  Shoots in the 90s

SZ 5 wood 18 degree

Summary:
Straightest club in my bag. This club swings very smoothly making my swing nice and easy. I get good trajectory.

Cleveland Launcher