>>Reviews >> Fairway Woods >>

More Products from Ram  >>

August 9, 2007

Reviewed by: buzz candler ,  Shoots in the 90s

Ram Concept 15* Low Profile

Summary:
Shortened the graphite shaft to the length of a 5 iron. Puts me more over the ball. Never felt a better club in my life. I hit this 15* almost as far as my driver...and straighter. If you need a 190 to 220 club, this is it.

February 19, 2005

Reviewed by: golfdolf ,  Shoots in the 80s

Ram concept 15* and 23* S

Summary:
I bought the 15* off e-bay last summer for and will say it is a very straight and reliable club with very good length. I have it in stiff bimatrx. I have the standard Ram stiff shaft also and the two play about the same. I decided to try the 23* later in the year and I think it is the best club in my bag in terms of a go-to club. Don't waste your money on a Perfect Club or others as this is so much easier to hit for consistent results.It is in bimatrx stiff and I hit it straight about 200 yards. Shot patterns are very tight with these woods,as this is where they really shine. They are low profile. After using them I think many mid-high handicappers would benefit from this design(low profile),no matter what brand. They get the ball up so easily,they are a pleasure to hit. These Rams are a steal on e-bay for $20.00-$30.00. I have owned quite a few nice 3 woods but these are the best overall as far as ease of use, length, and shot dispersion. They are a few years old now, but rate well with current clubs. They are very under-rated,in my opinion.

Taylor Made 200, Cobra ss hypersteel, Callaway Steelhead ,Golf Gear Tsunami,Adams St,etc.

December 9, 2003

Reviewed by: davecenter ,  Shoots in the 80s , from Lafayette

15*

Summary:
First off, this is a great club. I'm a decent golfer, but because I'm only sixteen and I weigh very little, I have trouble getting enough distance. Then I tried this club. It is amazing. It is very easy to hit, and the low profile keeps it from topping and hitting the ball fat. This is the first club I can hit 200 yards out of the fairway with, which is a long shot for me. And almost every shot is perfectly straight. Even on bad shots it doesn't end up that bad. Its absolutely great off the tee. You have to tee down low, but it still hits fine. I have a low trajectory, but off the tee I can hit the ball 250 yards easy, and drop the ball right in the middle of the fairway. I prefer this club to my driver sometimes, and I'll sacrifice the 20 yards just to have the accuracy. I highly recommend this club for just about everyone. Buy the club for 40 bucks off Ebay, and you'll be coming up with a great steal.

April 10, 2003

Reviewed by: Tommy ,  Shoots in the 90s

Ram Concept 18* and 23*

Summary:
Wow these clubs are great and easy to hit. I have heard these great clubs are not made anymore and thats a shame. I got them for for bad price but you can get the cheaper. JUST AN OVER ALL GREAT CLUB.

not used

grand slam woods

November 15, 2002

Reviewed by: Rick_M ,  Shoots in the 90s , from Berlin

13* 15* 18* and 23*

Summary:
Very long, straight easy to hit clubs. They are not made anymore but I bought 2 sets I like them so much!